Airhead
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Airhead » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:53 pm

Wakeboy,

Another crock of shit,

I speak on the phone to the guy's almost every day and things are rock solid. No law suit's and no pulling out of kitesurfing.

Like my dear old uncle used to say if you cant say anything good then shut the fcuk up.

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:56 pm

wakeboy, thats some funny shit, you've been watching to much soap opera and big brother.....

Serial45
Rare Poster

Postby Serial45 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:16 pm

mrlovingyou2 wrote:best kites suck why get them when they look cheap, are made cheap and are like flying kites from two seasons ago
I don't have any best kites yet, but from reading your thoroughly unworthy crock of shit answer, i just wanted to call u a c**t.

I think you are probably some stuck up retailer that has been sent bankrupt, because all of the kiters in your local area have bought best kites, thoroughly enjoy them and have sent you into early retirement :bye:

wakeboy
Very Frequent Poster

Postby wakeboy » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:07 am

hey and y it was a question on an open forum, so basically if you dont like a question you swear at someone?

Well what a nice person you are!!!!! obviously i hit a nerve........

Now as i say the children i teach why dont you try again!...

Airhead
Frequent Poster

Postby Airhead » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am

Wakeboy,

What you need to understand that when people put things on a forum that are un-true it pisses others off as in this case.

So if you do not want this sort of thing directed at you make sure your facts are right before you put them up for everybody to read.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:12 pm

im with Airhead on this one...

so much shit is talked on THIS forum, it makes me sick....but also there is loads of really usefull stuff that i read.

but in all honesty... think about these guys lively hood... by saying something like "i have heard that blah blah blah" just think that it could affect there living.

if your a postman and someone started bullshitting about you not delivering your mail because you had a fight with your boss... and people didnt give you your yearly bonus because of it...

wouldnt YOU be a little pissed off that someone "heard" something and didnt have the grey cells to actually "ask" them weather it is true.

c'mon man, give the guys a break! :)

tony

ryansurf1
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ryansurf1 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:04 pm

wakeboy.......heres another one to tell the children you teach "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!"

bennyh
Medium Poster

Postby bennyh » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:53 pm

Mine took 3 weeks, but they were out of stock when I ordered. The shipping is quick - the stock wait took the time. Customs was about 20% - FedEx won't release the packet until you pay.

I'd take no notice of people slagging off Best. I gave mine a good seeing to in Naxos and they're great kites. and cheap. and the customer service is excellent (I'm exchanging sizes).
Cheers
Ben

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:41 pm

yeah yeah yeah....some i ordered for a mate and some others were here in the UK 2 weeks post order completion.

and well worth the wait ! Loving every minute of my time with these kites.

hey Ben - naxos got blown out after you left. only surfable by evening ! and that was 6 bft ! nice moves tho fella.

Return to “Kitesurfing”