Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

BEST kites diagonal panel layout?

Forum for kitesurfers
pjc
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby pjc » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:34 pm

PKA is not the first person i have heard of who wants to get all wonky over kite design with the designers. A guy I ride with (who used to fly gliders and has some tech know how from that) started a similar thread on ikitesurf.

This thread was mainly (and surprisingly) flame free until Madmick showed up. Anyone can see this mick, just by reading the posts.

You try going up to a guy in real life and start a conversation by saying "Who the f*** do you think you are" and see what happens.

powerkiteaddict
Very Frequent Poster

Postby powerkiteaddict » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:39 am

Mick,

I ride Naish, Best and North-different kites for different applications.

Far from an angry person-you started the crap in this post-and you've been negatively all over any BEST post all through Kiteforum.

And, I'm FAR from a pro BEST poster-I AM an end user-actually prefer Naish kites-and thought I'd try BEST to give em' a ride through all the hype-and I AM pleasantly surprised by the performance, quality of construction and design.

I am way to settled and old to have a tantrum-you started the abuse-and I'm well and truly more than capable of settling it-and not just by pecking away at a keyboard.

I'll be in Hawaii later this year and would happily settle any personal issues up front and in person.

Again, cheer e' o' and mahalo for your kokua.

PKA

Dax
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Dax » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:22 am

I doubt Mick actually lives in Hawaii, but if he does, give him some "aloha" for me. :wink:

ryansurf1
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ryansurf1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:44 am

CALLED OUT...

MadMick
Very Frequent Poster

Postby MadMick » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:55 am

I wasn't trying to be abusive,but sticking up for Don,who's name PKA mentioned,and seemed to be suggesting that the top designers could care less about their customers.

PowerKiteAddict really got his skirt in a twist ! Hahahahahah!Way too sensitive.

As for meeting over here in Hawaii,great idea, but for beers and kiting sessions!

If you want to fight,well,I am not really interested! I spent years dealing with anger problems that I thought I could solve with violence.

I am really mellow now,a full on pacifist.

This doesn't mean that I couldn't whup your ass!! (If I had to!)

Anyway,fly what you will,but don't make excuses.

Aloha

powerkiteaddict
Very Frequent Poster

Postby powerkiteaddict » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:23 am

I wasn't trying to be abusive,but sticking up for Don,who's name PKA mentioned,and seemed to be suggesting that the top designers could care less about their customers.

PowerKiteAddict really got his skirt in a twist ! Hahahahahah!Way too sensitive.

As for meeting over here in Hawaii,great idea, but for beers and kiting sessions!

If you want to fight,well,I am not really interested! I spent years dealing with anger problems that I thought I could solve with violence.

I am really mellow now,a full on pacifist.

This doesn't mean that I couldn't whup your ass!! (If I had to!)

Anyway,fly what you will,but don't make excuses.

Aloha
Mick,

Don can fight his own wars-and this isn't one.

I posted comparing flagship products from two leading kite companies (yes, BEST is one now) and one of the company's designers responded-all I did was comment that it would be good if Don could too-as he regularly used too-before he was, as you say, too busy.

A mellow pacifist doesn't use the words you did, Mick-you need to spend a little more time on those anger problems-they appear unresolved.

And I'm one of those types that doesn't back down when threatened-for good or bad-if you were a buddy of mine, I'd do the same for you-but Don doesn't need your help and this thread didn't warrant your negative, aggressive, intervention.

Mate, I come from a place known for it's insensitive men-and I fit the mould.

Toodle oo'.

PKA[/b]

MadMick
Very Frequent Poster

Postby MadMick » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:57 am

I'm here to counteract the pimps !!!

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996