Naish SOL or Thorn and why??

Forum for kitesurfers
Biel
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Biel » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:42 am

Just came back from testing the Thorn.

If you´re a really heavy guy (like me) 100kg+ or so, you should reconcider the Thorn and go for the SOL!

The Thorn 132 which I tried was nice and easy to sail. It is what I call a "feel good board", which means that the board is so easy to sail the first time you try it. However I was to heavy for it - it just bends away when you really push the board.

So - although I really liked the board I think you should keep your weight in mind - the SOL would definitely be my choise of the two because of my heavy weight.

CBIEL

Chris@sharkless
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Haven, Michigan
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Chris@sharkless » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:41 pm

Thats right you did say that, sorry for the miss quote.

I was looking for that website, but forgot the rest of the stores name haha. I remember liquid, but its hard to search for a store called liquid in florida.

Chris
http://www.sharkless.com

Chris@sharkless
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Haven, Michigan
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Chris@sharkless » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:46 pm

Kyle, Dont tell Flexi, But i think im going to have to talk to Joe B. about trying one of those Ravens.

Return to “Kitesurfing”