Are you telling him to sue them ?

Thats a bit much !

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby vietkiter » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:42 am

El_Gran_Extractor wrote:On topic again ... can it be that Best has a money problem, so no refunds are possible ? Afterall it is a big but young company.
Come on dude... show some sign of mental capacity... reread the original post... so far... one case... a lameduck dealer who doesn't have a very good rapport with Best... an you are going to imply impending doom?

a) Dealers aren't entiled to the same protection retail customers get... it's a business contract

b) How much money are we talking here? Is this a loss package... stuck in custom... Best claims it was delivered and MVH claims otherwise... sometimes these thing takes more than a few weeks since the shipping company must do an investigation... perhaps it's a sour relationship... clearly, MVH has not provided the full story...

Whether you like Best or not... it seems illogical if Best simply won't refund an unshipped order... there's only this case... clearly there likely to be special circumstances...

theflyingtinman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby theflyingtinman » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:54 am

vietkiter wrote: Come on dude... show some sign of mental capacity... reread the original post...

... Is this a loss package... stuck in custom... Best claims it was delivered and MVH claims otherwise...
Did you read the original post?
MHV wrote: ...I called the helpdesk and they assured me the order is cancelled and
the money will be refunded (that was 2 weeks ago).
A cancelled order would imply that Best never sent it, wouldn't it?

Steve T

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:22 am

theflyingtinman wrote: A cancelled order would imply that Best never sent it, wouldn't it?
Does it? It is possible that order was shipped already... at which point Best would need to confirm the order has not been delivered and that it was routed back... since it is an international order... it may take time

The main point is that what ever issue people have with Best... it has a very good record with refunds... sometimes it gets delayed... but I don't recall any one not getting a legitimate refund... and so far, no one else has come forward with a similar complaint... which is afterall the topic of the post headline... did you miss this?

So I was simply responding to the usually smearing tactic of closet bashers such as El Grande.

selassie
Frequent Poster

Postby selassie » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:31 am

lol. you just got pwnd by best sucka

whut money?

yo money gone now fooo.

webhiker
Frequent Poster

Postby webhiker » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:45 am

bondo wrote:>> you really need to get a life webhiker.
I need to get a life?
Best starts off by saying they are going to f*** the dealer community and sell direct to the customer.
Then this guy decides to become a Best dealer, now it backfires cos Best is financially buttfucked by the Blowfish, and I need to get a life?

You play with shit, you start to smell like shit.

mark van haze
Very Frequent Poster

Postby mark van haze » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:03 pm

vietkiter you have no clue who or what i am. So before you call me a "lameduck" dealer check your facts.
Furthermore I did deliver the whole story, you obviously have no clue whats going on and are on your crusade for best. Do all a favour and that would include best, and just shut up or get your facts straight before you open that mouth.
The package never arrived, Best did NOT claim to have delivered it, the package is now back in florida. But then you know it all, dont you?!

mark van haze
Very Frequent Poster

Postby mark van haze » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:53 pm

After having posted my problem in the bestforum (and of course been called a liar and what not by best crusaders) the controller of best answered and refunded my money today.
So it took quite some time and effort but the money got returned.

drgabler
Rare Poster

Postby drgabler » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:30 pm

after calling multiple times I ended disputing the CC charges to get money back from best. No not a bash/flame what every you want to call it just the truth.

Return to “Kitesurfing”