Is the bow kite for you? Please take a moment to answer a few questions...
1) Do you enjoy fully depowered kiteloops that look super lame?
2) Do you get scared when a gust hits and are so shit that you need UDS-style chicken-shit depower?
3) Do you think "unhooking" is overrated and is for delinquents?
4) Do you cruise back and forth and do nothing?
5) Do you think "boosting" and landing softly actually looks hardcore?
6) Do you crave the complexity of bridles?
7) Have you always wanted a bar that has 3,000 moving parts?
Are you over the age of 50?
9) Have you been "learning" now for the past 4 years and have progressed like a snail?
10) Do you consider yourself a "good" kiter yet have trouble relaunching a kite in 15 knots?
11) Do you constantly talk about "aspect ratios", "angle of attack", line lengths, bar lengths, and canopy materials with your buddies to the point they walk away from you becuase you are boring them?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above - then congratulations - you may have found your dream kite