LF and THE TRUTH

Forum for kitesurfers
kiteboardingcentral.com
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kiteboardingcentral.com » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:30 pm

Wakestyle is pretty gay... I got into this sport seeing the guys doing 30 foot dangle jumps and thinking it was awesome... I already did wakeboard.

And sliders and ramps kiteboarding what the f***? Those have to be the GAYEST part of this sport. Sure they're pretty cool wakeboarding, but not at all kiteboarding. I've watched people hit them and it just looks gay...

I'm with Lesbian Horse on this one, kite's oversheeted, wakestyle is gay, and keep sliders out of kiteboarding.

Kurt
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: 08' 10m HP
09' 12m HP
'07 17m Waroo Pro
'10 17m Ozone Zephyr
135x42 Custom board

Postby Kurt » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:27 pm

How about we don't have any set styles and let people do what ever they want when kiting.

Take a look at other pics around the place of waketyle stuff and you'll notice
most kites are way over sheeted at the critical section of the trick. If you can't figure out why, then don't worry about it too much, just go and have fun on your own kit and stop trying to be critical of something you don't understand.

It's funny, I'm not into wakestyle at all myself fyi - I'm a dangler 90% of the time..

I just can't stand opinionated idiots from extremes of any styles.

Les, your into boats and waves?
Good on you, have fun and post some pics of both for us to enjoy..
Last edited by Kurt on Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Re: LF and THE TRUTH

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:46 pm

[quote="davince"][quote="TheCrew"]

Look for Moe’s new pro model board the “elementâ€

Jason Fumoso
Rare Poster

Postby Jason Fumoso » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:34 pm

WAKESTYLE IS 4 DONKEYS it s gay if u do it u must like to suk cok

liquid force is shit the kites and board suk cok an their team is posers

davince
Medium Poster

Postby davince » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:18 pm

[quote="TheCrew"][quote="davince"][quote="TheCrew"]

Look for Moe’s new pro model board the “elementâ€

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:01 am

davince wrote: Thanks TheCrew.
If/when you know more, I am interested...

I though my unimportant question was buried under these very constructive exchanges of views and the existential question of what's cool and what's "gay".

By the way and since it shows anybody can tell whatever BS they wish, I am presently going to make my outing: I wish I was gay! Just like moe. I saw the last stance movie (I realize now it's a very gay movie and many actors must be under age). The way Moe jumps around is so absolutely gay, it cracks me up! Although I didn't understand why in the movie he just prefers to go surfing instead of kiting while the cameras, his friends, everybody's looking at him?!? Isn't it so uncool?
And something else, I am soooo in love with my shitty LF spetcrum 10. wished all my kites were the shit.
Yeah dude, sorry..I've been slammed for the past few days. I wanted to get back to your post. but I didnt have the info off hand.

Add me on MSN/AIM/Skype(coryfromthecrew) and I will get you all the info I can find for you.

I agree with you. If Wakestyle kiting is gay...then I want to be gay when I grow up. Moe is one of the best riders in the world. Slezy J and Dre are also. If its gay to be like them then I am most totally gay. And yes..the LF gear...if thats gay then sign me up once more to be gay. Their gear is solid. Don't deny it. I am glad that there are a few people willing to stand up and say Wake style is cool.

And now..to Horse...You know whats coming :thumb:

dooooood
Medium Poster

Postby dooooood » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:15 am

funny how all the retards here are arguing about what moe's kite looks like, and ignoring the fact that he is about to stomp a frontside 360 that they could not do in their wildest dreams.
"its over sheeted!! its under sheeted!!" who gives a f***, you couldnt even come close to pulling somehting like that. and just for the record lesbian, moe will blow you out the water on a surfboard too. incase you diddnt know, hes from bora bora, and has been pulling into barrels before you learned how to stroke your little prick.

murphycj
Rare Poster

Postby murphycj » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:22 am

here here

harken
Medium Poster

Postby harken » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:24 am

I'd like to add.......I love wakestyle, the only way I've ever ridden. COuld do a raley beffore I could jump. So since I ride all LF gear, and ride wakestyle then according to all the talk in here I am fflaming gay and proud of it.

I think I might even get a rainbow sticker.......

Good on you MOE, you never fail to impress us gay riders.

Harken

Oh yeah I am going to add Lesbian horse to my douche bag list, hes at number 2 right now:

#1 Hein
#2 Lesbian Horse

ASNewsForumFuzz
Frequent Poster

Postby ASNewsForumFuzz » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:42 am

This thread got hijacked. Wakestyle....REPRESENT!!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”