Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Is kiteboarding warmer or colder than surfing?

Forum for kitesurfers
Nico
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
Le Morne.
Style: wave
Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Nico » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:43 am

Sorry to contradict you phillip, but our belly button is the centre of our universe and not the sun.
Nico

GregW
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby GregW » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:43 am

snurfer69 wrote:Big Ben sounds like you need to chill, if the forum is bollocks why post on it? Having surfed and windsurfed for 22 years there have been times when due to wind chill I have felt colder out of the water than in but then what do I know. :bye:
Hey Big Ben. I'll add my 30 years of cold water surfing and diving, 20 years of windsurfing and 6 years of kiting. I definitely get colder faster kitesurfing. The wind chill around your head and shoulders, and the constant flushing of the wetsuit gets you colder, quicker.

I have had to come in from kiting because I was cold. I have never stopped suring because I was cold.

Return to “Kitesurfing”