Forum for kitesurfers
BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby BigSmelly » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:41 pm

adzbee wrote:Big smelly. im keen ,im learning,4 sessions up and flying .no other kiters ,95% alone getting smashed,washed up u name it 2005just thought id let u know
In that case, you will rock one day!
If you're keen, then you feel the adrenaline and you will soon join us in the place that we go to when we see the leaves start moving and we madly check the local wind meter to make sure our eyes are not deceiving us......... DAMN, I LOVE WIND!
4 sessions!!!? Brilliant, I remember the days when I could still count the number of sessions... it's a lot of fun learning, but do be careful... Nature has a funny way of knocking the poop out of you, when you least expect it! Washed up (at least the current is working for you not against you)... Smashed! OUCH :roll: NO PAIN, NO GAIN, or was that no brain??
Emerald beach eh...? New South Wales? or Nice Soft Wind! :greenlaugh: What are your typical conditio...,,, hmmm, no, wait.... you better not say too much, as a private kite get away, is a rare gem these days, even though you could learn a lot from others, so try to get down to where there are some kiters some time, it might just be fun too...
2005 eh? Yup, for another few months anyway...
If I ever make it down your neck of the woods, I will pop by for a little drag and splash...

Wow, I thought every place where the wind blows these days is populated by at least a few kiters! Just goes to show, I should not think so much....

Ciao
Andi

Return to “Kitesurfing”