many rude young upstarts on this forum

Forum for kitesurfers
bugarboy
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby bugarboy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:09 am

72kiteboarder wrote:[img]
and who do you think you are Mr. "Pope-peratzie" ?

I think I have had just about enough of this nasty nasty forum.

I think so far the kitesurfing world has been nothing but mean little worms that have no respect, no morals, and certainly no manners.

:nutkick:

xr
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

oh joy

Postby xr » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:41 am

I just joined this forum aswell, just to tell you this: God hates whiners, go cry me a river :roll:

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:22 am

bugarboy wrote:I just need help. That is why I joined this forum, but so far it hasn't been a good experience for me.
Yes, we feel exactly the same way. I'm sure there's another forum somewhere that would be much more to your liking. But I can more or less assure you that you're up to 2 1/2 strikes here already. You're never going to live it down and get what you came for.

EDIT

CRAP - I've been had. This guy is obviously just screwing with us.

bugarboy
Rare Poster

Re: oh joy

Postby bugarboy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:02 am

xr wrote:I just joined this forum aswell, just to tell you this: God hates whiners, go cry me a river :roll:
oh I feel the hate allright but not from God.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

:gent:

bugarboy
Rare Poster

Postby bugarboy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:07 am

spork wrote:
Yes, we feel exactly the same way. I'm sure there's another forum somewhere that would be much more to your liking. But I can more or less assure you that you're up to 2 1/2 strikes here already. You're never going to live it down and get what you came for.
You sound almost threatening Mr. Sporkie

Well, you will be very glad that I have decided to go on to somewhere else. To avoid this evil punishment of a forum. EVIL !

Goodbye and good riddance.

"But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life."

Romans 6:22

:baeh2:

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:19 am

bugarboy wrote:You sound almost threatening Mr. Sporkie
Good... that's what I was shooting for "almost threatening"

bugarboy wrote:(On Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:07 pm): Well, you will be very glad that I have decided to go on to somewhere else. To avoid this evil punishment of a forum.
Anyone want to place any bets? I'd love to let you all lavish praise upon me for ridding the forum of such an idiot, but I fear it's premature.

RC

bugarboy
Rare Poster

Postby bugarboy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:22 am

spork wrote:
bugarboy wrote:You sound almost threatening Mr. Sporkie
Good... that's what I was shooting for "almost threatening"

bugarboy wrote:(On Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:07 pm): Well, you will be very glad that I have decided to go on to somewhere else. To avoid this evil punishment of a forum.
Anyone want to place any bets? I'd love to let you all lavish praise upon me for ridding the forum of such an idiot, but I fear it's premature.

RC

I can hear you !!!
but I'm not here anymore... :bye:

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:41 am

bugarboy wrote:I can hear you !!!
but I'm not here anymore... :bye:
So it took you exactly 15 minutes to break your promise.

Well I have to give it to you this time fo. I've never understood why people found you entertaining. I always found your posts to simply be inflamatory and childish. But you got me. I didn't suspect it was you until your 3rd or 4th post. And this time it was actually mildly entertaining.

Still childish - but this time a detectable hint of entertainment.

MissionMan
Very Frequent Poster

Postby MissionMan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:12 am

I know god quite well, he often comes around for BBQ's. We had a long discussion about kiteforum the other day as he also thinks the guys are out of line. I wanted them turned to pillars of salt, he wanted to have american declare war on them and it was a long debate. Eventually we settled on him making the haters believe that C kites are better and letting them continue kiting inferior designs for the next couple of years. He feels thats punishment enough. He also told me he made Lou join Flysurfer to piss off pump me up. :thumb: :D

assmaster
Very Frequent Poster

Postby assmaster » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:01 pm

f#ck religion, f#ck christianity take ur useless babble somewhere else and tell someone who gives a fuk, this is kiteforum not bible school. loser.

Return to “Kitesurfing”