shastadogs2
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

if you had to choose: SEX or KITING?

Postby shastadogs2 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:16 pm

i thought a couple of questions for my mates here on the forum would be:

1. how old are you?

2 what do you prefer: a session w/your wife/girlfriend of a session with your kite?

3. ever been too tired from one to do the other?

i'll go first:

i am 53 years old.

iif i gotta choose, i choose the kite {maybe i am doing it wrong? :o ) usually i dont have to choose, my gal is way-cool about my kiting, as long as i take her to exotic warm water spots.

still in decent shape, althought the hairline is in rapid meltdow, so no, never too tired to transition.

jimi

HelldogBE
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby HelldogBE » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:29 pm

18 still a virgin...

imagining how I feel right now, I could imagine you'd be too tired or be in too much pain to that kinda stuff

preference: theres less opportunities to kite than to have sex right?

if you still have that much energy left after a kiting session maybe u should try more new tricks or surf more agressive? :bye:

PS: odd question :lol: we all know kiting is something for daytime and pleasing the girl can still be done at night 8) But i'd probably save it for the working weekdays :wink:

Rex
Frequent Poster

Re: if you had to choose: SEX or KITING?

Postby Rex » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 pm

shastadogs2 wrote:i thought a couple of questions for my mates here on the forum would be:

1. how old are you?

2 what do you prefer: a session w/your wife/girlfriend of a session with your kite?

3. ever been too tired from one to do the other?

i'll go first:

i am 53 years old.

iif i gotta choose, i choose the kite {maybe i am doing it wrong? :o ) usually i dont have to choose, my gal is way-cool about my kiting, as long as i take her to exotic warm water spots.

still in decent shape, althought the hairline is in rapid meltdow, so no, never too tired to transition.

jimi
Hey S, here's my input:

1. 35

2. I'd prefer a session with Rone's wife (see below) otherwise I'd probably choose my kites

3. Nope

http://kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... start=1680

Jahmi
Frequent Poster

Postby Jahmi » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:03 pm

37 yrs. old and married.

Every time I go kiting I'm choosing it over sex. By the time I get back my wife is so pissed off at me for being gone all day that there is no chance of me getting any.

I's safe to say I've way more kite sessions than bedroom sessions the past few years.

ToastSYN
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: anywhere on Maui
Favorite Beaches: Ka'a Point, Matanzas Inlet
Style: overpowered
Gear: Royal Era 8m, Torch 7m, Obession 7m, 9m
Brand Affiliation: Mercenary

Postby ToastSYN » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:58 am

Awesome thread...lol

1) 22years

2) Shit this is tough, If I could only ever have one.... kiting

-Thats after a long thought though. Kiting won't give ya herpes or crabs!!! I think that if I could have as many hot girls as I have kites I would choose sex. Its just girls are even less reliable than the wind. It takes two people for sex and only one for kiting. Better yet I'm just gonna get a gf that kites or I can teach to kite. The last one turned into a Best whore after I left her on the beach.

3) Never been too tired but I could see it happening when I get older...

Good thing I don't have to choose

genek
Rare Poster

Postby genek » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:16 am

Great questions!

1) 23 years old

2) Really tough call. Ideally I'd take both, and haven't really had to give one up for the other yet (super cool girlfriend). Because she's so cool and wind can be a teasing bitch I usually go for the wind when it's good. Is that unfair?

3) Not really...except maybe once after I kited for 5 hours straight (no joke), and barely had enough energy to drive the car afterwards. Of course the gf wasn't around at the time anyway so I didn't get to test the theory.

You should add a 4th question: ever done both at the same time??? :) Or, at least in the process of rigging, de-rigging, or on your kite at any random time? Unfortunately, my asnwer is NO, but I'll try to figure something out.

ethanknight
Medium Poster

Postby ethanknight » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:28 am

I love this thread, really hits home how addicting this sport is hahaha.

1) 28 y/o

2) I would choose kiting everytime. I have an attractive girlfriend but I can have her any time I want. The wind doesnt blow as often or as hard as her so I will ride the wind every chance I get. Sides she agreed to the "Wind Clause" from one of the posts here. If you havent seen it look it up.

3) Also have an understanding with my gf that after a great session she doesnt bug me for booty unless she just feels like going down town on me. I try to ride hard as possible so afterwards I am usually too beat up and tired to do much of anything.

Never had sex while kiting although I'll add that to my to do list. I've had a good make out session under my kite with my girl waiting for the wind to pick back up, thats bout it.

carkeek craig
Medium Poster

Postby carkeek craig » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:07 am

1. 46, married

2. The invisible force is like a different woman every time I ride her, thats the beauty of this sport, its never the same wind. So I pick kiting for sure, who cares whats happening on shore when the wind mistress is giving you some nasty yankin! 8)

3. I honestly cannot remember being too tired for either one of these life affirming activities. The wind gets me pumped, and my wife...well she knows what I like, and lets me have it every time. She claims I'm much more pleasant to be around after I've satisfied my jones for wind, and she loves what it does to my body.
But thats it, after I've had both I'm done, every thing is sore....nite nite time.

I think I'm a lucky guy! :wink:
Last edited by carkeek craig on Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

OzBungy
Very Frequent Poster

Postby OzBungy » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:57 am

50 years old.

My partner likes sex in the early-mid afternoon and the sea breezes hit in the later afternoon so they come together well. :)

Sometimes there is a clash when an early seabreeze comes in and she wants sex. Usually I can get away with cutting the afterglow a little short.

If I have had a hard session I come home pumped feeling all muscular and athletic and definitely in need of some lovin'. It's nice to clean the gear, have a beer and dinner and a nice glass of wine and hit the sack for some fun followed by some gentle snores.

I love to kite and it makes me happy and healthy. A woman who tries to ransom sex or use guilt or emotional blackmail to change my lifestyle is not worth having. If she wants someone who does not have interests then there are plenty of fat guys that do nothing but drink and smoke.

chemosavi
Very Frequent Poster
Style: If Ghengis Kan, I kan too!
Gear: Grass fed Carbon Fiber
Brand Affiliation: Peace in the Middle East

Postby chemosavi » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:00 am

Yes, I agree, a fine thread. Extuminous in urgency. When it comes to the question of procreation versus recreation and dewds are siding towards the later it is definitely a sign of the absurdity of the present human condition. No more questions please, I need to watch the latest PD Jame's movie cause my sperm count is on vacation.

Return to “Kitesurfing”