Forum for kitesurfers
Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby Mulholland » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:16 am

You are just pissed off that I voted against homosexual marriage...Now go away monkey.

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 am

Maybe an idea JUST TO STOP!!! your replying isnt helping to keep this all on track. AND IT'S POINTLESS.

you had a real problem, verry true. BUT, still the name of this company is standing there... they can't help it one guy f*cked up.
Just change the thread name, to "A Ebayshop scammed me, but is solved now" this would be a little nicer.

It would make a huge difference in the stupid reply's from the others. wich are over the top aswell.. but I do understand them. Aswell as you.

Now just enjoy that thruster, it's a great kite, I had the pleasure of testing it (08), and help graphic designing the 09 version. The kites are really really good. I think you will love it.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 am

No need to change the name of the thread AGAIN. The thread was telling a story of an experience, a resolution, and a redemption...The thread was just fine until the fecal monkeys came in.

Wibbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Wibbler » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:29 am

Hey Mullholland, next time read the not-so-small print Keep your facist, racist opinion and slander to yourself

Toby, just ask Kitty Hawk what they want done, it's clearly an honest mistake, first by Kitty for posting the wrong pic, and second by Mulholland for not asking the seller a question about the disparity between the pic (2008) and the text (2007) before he bid,
If you google 'Kitty Hawk Kites reputation' now, guess what the second hit is? this retarded fools 'scammed' thread...

Not fair if you ask me.

SBBeachbum
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SBBeachbum » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:02 am

spork wrote:
zfennell wrote:if voting is an option, i would choose to simply delete Mulholland.
I second that. Alternatively can we get him put on global ignore? That way he could continue to spew, and see his words on his computer screen - but not trouble the adults.
You got my vote. At least fo had a point at times. Mullethead is just a facist nice person.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:56 am

Wibbler wrote:... it's clearly an honest mistake, first by Kitty for posting the wrong pic, and second by Mulholland for not asking the seller...
But that's only the tip of the iceberg. What about the fool that introduced Mulholland's parents? And what could have ever made them think it was a good idea to reproduce? And finally, society clearly failed us all, and even failed Mulholland, for letting him become the amorphous mass of fear, hate, and ignorance he is now.

Imagine if he were to learn to kitesurf :o

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:44 am

Wibbler wrote:Hey Mullholland, next time read the not-so-small print Keep your facist, racist opinion and slander to yourself

Toby, just ask Kitty Hawk what they want done, it's clearly an honest mistake, first by Kitty for posting the wrong pic, and second by Mulholland for not asking the seller a question about the disparity between the pic (2008) and the text (2007) before he bid,
If you google 'Kitty Hawk Kites reputation' now, guess what the second hit is? this retarded fools 'scammed' thread...

Not fair if you ask me.
Nobody asked you...You are one of the fecal monkeys that have come in this thread with an ulterior motive to attack me. I have explained what happened quite clearly and the fault clearly was not mine. When the same kite merchant has two different kites for sale on ebay, one clearly a 2007 and one clearly a 2008, one would clearly not expect a 2008 picture/auction to contain a kite that was a 2007...furthermore, one would not expect a totally different color kite from the one depicted...I would bet $100 bucks that that 2008 kite was manufactured in 2007, so technically it had a manufactuerers date of 2007...The picture certainly was for a 2008, so it was not a stretch to assume it was either an early 2008 or a late 2007 kite.

Your intent here is not fairness or equity, your intent is to attack me. You are crapping in your hands and throwing it all over this thread, but it keeps hitting the fan and spraying you in the face...Now go back and crawl into the hole you spewed forth from, a rectum somewhere in China I presume.

You search "Kitty Hawk Kites reputation" and you will get a great review of Kitty Hawk's customer service and a bunch of assholes who have successfully given this forum a bad name...You are one of the assholes of whom I speak.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 am

SBBeachbum wrote:You got my vote. At least fo had a point at times. Mullethead is just a facist nice person.
You are one of the monkeys I have shone a light on previously...Why don't you, Wibbler and sporky go to the gay forums and bemoan California's new Constitutional amendment preventing you boys from marrying each other?

Wibbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Wibbler » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:19 am

Mulholland wrote:
SBBeachbum wrote:Why don't you, Wibbler and sporky go to the gay forums and bemoan California's new Constitutional amendment preventing you boys from marrying each other?
My husband would be a bit surprised at that one... :lol:

You keep defending the indefensible fact you didn't read the text of the ad and get in touch with the seller before you bought, despite having been scammed before.
Some people never look, listen or learn.
Who the hell buys on the strength of a picture on e-bay?
Do you still take the shortbus to school ?

And how many times are you going to re-state your stupidity and arrogance for all to see ?
The funny thing is if you'd admitted your fallibility, I wouldn't be here reminding you what a cock you are.

xxx

toyletbowl
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
Gear: Whatever is available.
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Core, Armstrong, Axis, NP Surf, Ride engine, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com

Postby toyletbowl » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 pm

delete the thread? hell no. i also don't think anything should have been edited at all. keep it all the same and keep it on the main forum.

this thread shows much more about the character of the poster and shop in question. it's easy to see who came out on top. kitty hawk is a great company...nuff said.

when posters have to go back and delete what they originally wrote, it just shows that they are retreating.

too bad this went to flamers.

seems a lot of the best...funny...interesting threads end up in flamers.

tisk tisk.

Return to “Kitesurfing”