Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Not a happy Naish customer!

Forum for kitesurfers
okokc11
Rare Poster
Local Beach: oklahoma city , lake hefner.
Favorite Beaches: southpadre island , tx
Style: freestyle , kiteskimming, hydrofoil
Gear: royal kites ( solo, era) , aboards , carafino hydrofoil, victory skimboards. carafino kiteboards, blade kites, mystickiteboarding
Brand Affiliation: royalkiteboarding, bladekites, flexifoil, mystickiteboarding
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Not a happy Naish customer!

Postby okokc11 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm

iam not happy customer with naish. thats why we dont use them here. had a problem with their products once and they dont stand behind it: so i had to suck it up.

good luck naish dedicated customers:

doc
Frequent Poster

Postby doc » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:37 pm

kite companies suck as far as costumer service goes . sadly most of the people who work for them are wanna be air heads without a life ,but sadly for us we're stuck with em !

sourra
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Slingshot Reflex 141 + Naish Torch/Cult/Momentum/Custom + Bluebottle Custom

Postby sourra » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I'd say that it's all depending on the local distributor as it seems people have so various experiences of same company. If a douchebag is running your market, it doesn't matter how sick the gear is cuz as soon as something breaks the struggle begins. We have a great gang running it over here so I'm happy to both ride and trash the stuff =)

asparp
Rare Poster

Postby asparp » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:21 pm

:jump: Yep think positively and you'll get positive answer, short and clear...that's really funny to discover at the end such a discussion for just a Fu#$"ing hole! Just tight it at the end (simple knot like a balloon!) and in 5 sec you're ready again to rip it all day long......that would have been the answer if the title would have been: "LE trouble..."

I do live too in Mexico...we don't have local dealers down here, but lots of friends traveling to the USA to bring back new stuff...
I do ride Naish since 2005, I did had a problem with a 2008 Torch, after 6 month of good use (2 days a week in average) and report it to the dealer in USA where my Kite came from, and he offered me to pay for the reparation or (after a short chat: No dealers = hard to get a good canopy reparations here) to send me a new Kite ... :roll:
2 weeks later I received a brand new Kite and 2009 above all!!!
I have another friend who have had the same problem after more than 11 month...and they send him too a brand new 2009 Kite!!!
If that's not a premium world class services...I don't know what more you can expect!?? Naish rules guys!
May be you should play golf, it's harder to blow up the ball, but you might get your feet wet on a bad day if you don't buy the right shoes from the right brand! :lol:

No pain, no game...
Keep it real!

NickStuart
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Hood River, OR
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby NickStuart » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 am

This post continually gets reposted but I do not understand why. If you have any issues with getting a hold of Naish please go to www.naishkites.com. You can either locate your local dealer or importer (which is your countries Naish Contact). If you still cannot contact Naish please let me know through PM and I will make sure you are taken care of. It is easy to get ahold of us please just understand that we are located in Multiple Countries and need you to contact the correct contact. Again if you have any problems please let me know.

Unbob I cannot believe you are still upset with Naish. I helped you as soon as I returned from my Christmas Vacation almost a year ago. You had a problem with a kite that I warranted despite you being in a third world country with no real dealers around or a shipping company that would get a kite to you. I had a replacement kite hand delivered to you despite it being extremely difficult. If that is not service I do not know what is.

Thank you to all of our Naish Customers and we do appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do please let me know.

Cheers,

Nick

unbob
Medium Poster
Local Beach: The Gorge
La Ventana
Favorite Beaches: La Ventana
The Gorge
Style: Free/surf
Gear: Vader 5'1"
North Neo 6/8/10m
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby unbob » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 pm

NickStuart wrote: Unbob I cannot believe you are still upset with Naish. I helped you as soon as I returned from my Christmas Vacation almost a year ago. You had a problem with a kite that I warranted despite you being in a third world country with no real dealers around or a shipping company that would get a kite to you. I had a replacement kite hand delivered to you despite it being extremely difficult. If that is not service I do not know what is.
Nick,
unbob here ... I think there's a misunderstanding on your part. I am not "still upset with Naish". My last post on this thread was way back on Aug. 11, '09 where I simply agreed with a prior post regarding a customer's inability to contact Naish directly via phone or email on their web site. That's still an issue with me. Prior to that, my last post on this thread was this on Dec. 28th, '08:
unbob wrote: To be fair, my Naish dealer has been contacted and I've received a response to my kite problem. Meantime, with some help from a local experienced kiter, my kite LE bladder blow-out has been repaired and I'm back on the water! Any further resolution of my issue with Naish's web site and my kite problem will be much appreciated.

I don't know what else I can say on this matter that hasn't been said already - so I'm signing off on this thread and moving on. Pray for wind!
I'll confirm here and now you did in fact resolve my original problem by having a brand-new 2009 Cult hand-delivered to me in La Ventana. Needless to say, I was extremely pleased with that warranty service! I have had no problems since. Hope this settles the issue once and for all. Best wishes to you and the Naish crew!

Saludos, Rob(erto)

Return to “Kitesurfing”