Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:29 am
My crappy NP wetsuit has too many holes in it to fix (apparently he warranty is only on the seams, not the neoprene).
So it is time to the bi-annual search for a wetsuit.
I'm looking for a retailer that might stock ION wet suit in the US.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: NJ ( Lakes Bay, Brigantine, Tuckerton)
- Favorite Beaches: Lakes Bay,NJ
Dock St. NJ
Florida Flats, Key West
- Gear: Cabrinha kites, Epic kites, BRO-KITE POP 130X 40, HEIN custom boards, AXIS Vanguard+Nuskool, Kokotat drysuits
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: 30 minutes from the beach, South NJ
I know the folks at the Ocean Air shop down in Hatteras (avon) used to carry them.
hope that helps
Return to “Kitesurfing”