Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:58 am
looking for some good reviews on the 09 6m rpm. Preferably on diff sized lines.
looking for it as a nuclear storm kite and loops and strapless.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1098
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:27 pm
- Kiting since: 99
- Local Beach: Stevenson Point break; Sandbar HR; 3-mile; Hatch; Mosier; S.beach Newport. Timberline, Mount Hood Meadows, Whistler, Baker, Steamboat.
- Favorite Beaches: SOCAL/PNW/HI/BCS/????
- Style: Depends on the condition.
- Gear: 2012 RPM 4.5/6/7/8/9/10/12/14
- Brand Affiliation: Free Agent
- Location: Hood River, Or. USA
The 6m is by far my favorite size out of the RPM's. Great kite. Hopefully someone other then the pimp will chime in and give a couple reviews. With my weight (170lb) and which board I use, I can get a range between 18-38 and still be comfortable.
I have a video I took with the head cam to see it in action. Low end performance is really good...
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: souspeed and 13 guests