DRAZ
Frequent Poster
Gear: OR
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wetsuit - Psycho 1 '10

Postby DRAZ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 am

I am about to purchase a new wetsuit and looking at the Oneill Psycho 1 '10. It does not have any smooth skin on it so I am curious if anyone has any thoughts or experience with this suit. I know it's brand new so not many people have it yet.

WAYLER
Rare Poster

Re: Wetsuit - Psycho 1 '10

Postby WAYLER » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Think you should check out the 2010 prolimit C3 FTM.
Think its the best Suit i have ever seen!!!

cowboy
Medium Poster

Re: Wetsuit - Psycho 1 '10

Postby cowboy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

while you have to like the looks somewhat of a wetsuit you shouldnt buy one just cause its the best you have ever seen. Might look great but a cloth sack could fit you better and keep you warmer.

I went looking for a wetsuit a couple of weeks ago after wrecking my previous one. Went down to a local shop and the young lad in the shop steered me in the direction of the Pyscho 2 as Im planning to be doing the full winter here in the UK. Next option was the Gul Vortex which was pretty similar.

Shop owner then was asked to come and reckon what size I should go for. After a little conversation he said that the cheaper psyco 1 would do me as Im 100kg large frame and a little extra insulation :wink: The main differences being no fleece lining and less of their stretchy neoprene in the P1

Main thing in the end is something that doesnt fit loosely which is why I went for the Gul in the end

Return to “Kitesurfing”