Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

let's vote for the future of Pump Me Up!

Forum for kitesurfers
flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: let's vote for the future of Pump Me Up!

Postby flyingweasel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Last edited by flyingweasel on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter_Frank
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Peter_Frank » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm

BWD wrote:Load of crap.
He doesn't even post that much.
get over yourselves and ignore him.
Why does it matter?
Only because you go looking for his posts, is my guess...
relax.
Ha haa, can only agree here :thumb:

These new threads (I havent read till now, as you can spot on the heading it is a waste of time) about PMU is only so long because all of you who posts here, and talks about banning him - are making these threads so insanely long :(

I put him on the foe list long ago, and havent seen anything from him the last years - untill now, where many others are posting answers (or starting threads) about PMU - and how tired you are of him :-?

So actually it is those of you, who are keeping him alive (or maybe also the unconsciously purpose ?)

As threads and answers by those wanting to discuss with him for real, is only such a small number, and fine - as there is freedom of speach :D
But those posting that he should'nt do this or that or be allowed - THEY fill up these threads by a huge number, so suddenly he is taking the whole picture instead :o

Where adding him as "foe" and just let these few threads remaining stay (it is really not many, if any, I can tell you - I actually did not think he wrote anymore, after adding him on the foe list...), would work much better IMO.

And some like reading his threads too it seems, so just add him as a foe if you dont, and dont if you do :thumb:

Kindly, Peter Frank

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm

For those mindless and lack of expierience with kites flying ,you guys are completely missing the point. Here are some education for u.
Jumping off the cliff or slope with a lei is very classic like .AdamKook jump off the aircraff caririer in the old day ,it's nothing new to see that one way tickket down and ,even though it is good to watch ,but it is still very lame compare to Flysurfer kite because:
These inflatos kite can not penertrate or glide back into the wind like The Flysurfer Speed, as the result the guy on Cab can only went straight down to the water with an incredible sink rate, he can not change his fly path to go back to the top hill while still in the air.
None of these guys on inflato video have board on their feet,therefore they can not convert board speed energy to height hang time.I guess we can not rate them as kiteboarder by looking from these inflato video.
Nobody ever able to control inflato kites with entire body and face looking at the wind , because of these lei design never have correct supported tow points that allow kiter to control kite with his face and front body looking at the wind. you need to convince and request your lei company to abandon their dead end current inflato design ( they are all boring the same/different every year )and investigate in new concept of kiteboard that allow you to control kite with your body facing any direction and keep your body in the air until you decide when to come down.More new exciting land, air,water tricks will invent with the kite like this.
Flysurfer is probably a pioneer kite designer in this new direction of kiteboard, but this concept may need more R & D to perfec

flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster

Postby flyingweasel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Last edited by flyingweasel on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carlos_C
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Southend, Lancing, Hunstanton, sea Palling
Gear: Fuels, Speed 4, Sonic 2

Postby Carlos_C » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Flying weasel /vervet -
I raise you with

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:34 pm

How about hooking some of you lame mindless kiters out there on one of these foil on hi altitude to watch your skill perform like this video here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfn0i1Eq ... re=related

:lol: Problably diarhia shit will shoot out all over from your mouth and your butt on your way spiral down, and we can hear you screaming profusely for your mama, dady or whoever god to come rescue u. you will voluntary respect and change your attitude about foil wings if u still alive.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Here u go. hook you on this.

aircatcher
Frequent Poster

Postby aircatcher » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm

DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.

Postby DrLightWind » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:04 pm

aircatcher wrote:How about hooking some of you lame mindless kiters out there on one of these foil on hi altitude to watch your skill perform like this video here :

:lol: Problably diarhia shit will shoot out all over from your mouth and your butt on your way spiral down, and we can hear you screaming profusely for your mama, dady or whoever god to come rescue u. you will voluntary respect and change your attitude about foil wings if u still alive.
Hobout hooking up all the wannabees,
but on their inflatos like the following and not over the soft sand :naughty:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2836162/Han ... n_Flugzeit

DrLW

foam-n-fibre
Frequent Poster
Gear: DIY boards and OR kites

Postby foam-n-fibre » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 am

Nice one f-weasel, I was trying to remember where I'd seen that video.

Aircatcher, get over it. Thanks for the "education". While you're at it, look agan at the guy on the Cab, the wind is mostly sideshore, not onshore. Also, try learning about something called ground effect. It will work better with short lines, kite stays closer to the ground and the wind is blowing straight up the hill. Now go look at the videos and notice that a bunch of the flying "gods" are using short lines. And... yeah, it will work better with a big kite. What a revelation. Of course those guys with big kites fly well. So what. If I want to go paragliding, I'll take up paragliding. Might even spin the bar 180 degrees to face forward rather than face the kite. Big deal.

I think that a 19m Flysurfer probably will go in lighter wind than my LEI's and I don't really care. But to bow to the guys at Flysurfer like thay've invented some new sport is getting way out of hand. I look forward to when you prove me wrong when they dominate all the different types of competition. ;)

P

Return to “Kitesurfing”