Here's a quick glimpse of what we have in store for you - you'll have to stay tuned for details on the 2011 Rise and Makos!
Ocean Rodeo 2011 New Product Overview
- Razor: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14m SLE C Kite. The 4 strut Razor C shape gives freestyle and wave riders faster turning and relaunch combined with a constant grunty pull and excellent stability. The Razor ships standard with our limited throw,”mini 5th” Freestyle SLE bar and lines or optionally with our traditional Freeride SLE bar and lines..
Note: red Razor pictured is a 6 strut proto, production versions will have 4 struts.
ALL 2011 KITES FEATURE 100% NEW UV RESISTANT TPU BLADDER MATERIAL SOURCED FROM THE USA
- 2011 Freerde SLE 4.0 Bar, 42-49cm, 48-55cm. The 2011 Freeride SLE bar will ship standard with the 2011 Rise and as an option for the 2011 Razor. Functionally, the 2011 Freeride SLE Bar will be much the same as our 2010 SLE Bar but will feature some key revisions. The Chicken Loop has been entirely redesigned to allow the trim line to travel in a straighter line, reducing friction and making trim adjustment much easier. Further, the release tab has been enlarged further minimize the chance of a bumped / unintentional eject while offering easy release in an emergency. Finally, the colours of the bar have been changed to be consistent with the company's burnt orange / grey / black colour scheme.
- 2011 Freestyle SLE 4.0 Bar, 42-49cm, 48-55cm. The 2011 Freestyle SLE Bar will ship standard with the 2011 Razor and an option for the 2011 Rise. Functionally the new 2011 Freestyle Bar will be a 4 line control bar with above the bar trim and a limited throw with a "mini 5th" line safety and "Oh Sh!t" handles on each outside line.
Both bars will feature innovative new ceramic bushings to prevent trim line abrasion, completely newly designed swivel assemblies and newly sourced US made swivels with 100% stainless steel ball bearings.
- 2011 JT Pro, 132x40cm, 138x42cm. The 2011 JT Pro replaces the Zen in the line up and is an entirely new production board. Designed to be more responsive, snappy and light the JT Pro is our best freestyle board yet. Built in 2 sizes, the smaller size favours riders who ride in conventional strapped bindings while the larger board is perfectly suited to boot style bindings.
Ships standard with Bliss pads and straps, built with wood core construction, stainless inserts, and ABS rails.
- 2011 Surf Series, 5'11". The all new 2011 Surf Series is a three fin thruster set-up made with seamless epoxy / full wood deck construction. The 2011 Surf Series shape was designed with feedback from our 2009/10 Custom Surf Series production, the rocker/outline combination delivers fast / hard carving performance in all types of wind and water conditions. The 2011 Surf Series ships standard with a full sized EVA foam pad eliminating slippery sections inherent with other directional boards, no wax required!
Performance over Hype
- Red Razor.jpg (19.14 KiB) Viewed 7526 times
- JT Pro.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 7526 times
- '11 Surf.jpg (7.5 KiB) Viewed 7526 times
- Green Razor.jpg (14.17 KiB) Viewed 7526 times
Last edited by EvanOR
on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.