Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

2011 C4

Forum for kitesurfers
flipper231
Very Frequent Poster

Re: 2011 C4

Postby flipper231 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

bluerocketboy wrote:do any of you have any problem with the lines getting caught up with the stopperball halfway up the middle line???
i do, but it could be because my stopperball isn't very tight to the middle line. if not how do i get this stopperball nice and tight to the line it is attached too? also how far up the line would you recommend having it?

cheers :)
I did have the problem with the 2010 C4 I tought Ozone mentionned the stopper ball was smoother...anyways, when self launching, you can pull the line, quite far but no need to pull them all in. it will make the two front lines to srpread apart and the two back lines will be apun around but all you have to do then is to turn the bar to un twist them. That works 100% of the time for me. When I tried the Zeph, the same thing appened I did not know then and the kite turned at the edge of the wind window and launched. Everything got untangled as the kite made it to 12:00

alwarez
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby alwarez » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 pm

I need some info

about this wind chart:
is it reliable?

I wheigt 87 kg and i have a lunacy 135x43cm and i dont know if is better for me a c4 12m or 13m?
i would like to go up wind whit 11-12 knots

Krzysztof
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Goczałkowice / Wisła Wielka
Favorite Beaches: Hel
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Krzysztof » Tue May 10, 2011 9:39 am

bluerocketboy wrote:... how far up the line would you recommend having it?

for full depower stopperball distance from bar = lenght of kite
regards, K

Return to “Kitesurfing”