Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Kites 2011

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Kites 2011

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Woooow........ These are crazy pictures. :o
Did you use the 20 meter lines or the full 24 meters for that Renegade 6?
Also for 2011 the RENEGADEs come with 22 meters on the bar plus an extra 15 meters in the bag. So you can change lines if you want for different type of conditions or for teaching.
If you had 15 meters lines on the RENEGADE 6, I thing you would of had a better time riding in these conditions or get a JUNIOR PRO 4 :D
In these type of condition the Junior Pro 4 is the kite I use.
I am actually working on a new video with me borrowing my son Cameron JP 4 during a storm here in Hatteras.
Will post the video soon.

P.S. Can you email me at dimitri@epickites.com
Was wondering if I can use these pictures for our EPIC web site.
Great pictures

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

This is a TESTIMONIAL video that we just finished from riders testing the kites.
Check the video to see what they have to say :thumb:

grantman54
Very Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby grantman54 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Does everyone else love the new Renegade look??!? I love the two tone look and all the color schemes. Definitely my favorite looking kite for 2011 and possibly the best ever.

JamesVegas
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby JamesVegas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Dimitri M wrote:This is a TESTIMONIAL video that we just finished from riders testing the kites.
Check the video to see what they have to say :thumb:

My GOD! It's amazing. Literally nobody has a bad word to say about it, I think it must be the best kite ever produced. The interviewer hardly had to put any words in the riders mouth's at all.

I am going to burn my crappy North Vegas kites and buy this Epic kite forthwith. :D

grantman54
Very Frequent Poster

Postby grantman54 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Well James. No one ever said to go burn your kites but if you do please film it! :P These interviews are legit, I know because I have let people borrow my Screamers and they say the same things. Heck, thats why i ride epic kites now. I tried them and was very excited about the power delivery and speed. And in Dimitris defense, of course he is going to have specific questions otherwise most people would just respond with simple answers such as "great kite". That's how it has to be done.

JamesVegas
Frequent Poster

Postby JamesVegas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 pm

11 pages of pimpage and still going strong and now I'm adding to it. It's a bit much don't you think? Not a single negative point??

I'm sure the kites are fine, probably not as good as suggested in the 11 pages of pimpage but fine.

Are Epic going to become as hated as Best did with their OTT pimping of their kites?

Kristoff
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, El Gouna,Duinbergen,Brouwersdam,Wissant,Rosas.
Favorite Beaches: Wissant,Cumbuco,Rosas
Style: Hard
Gear: north vegas 2008 12m ( retired )

liquid force havoc 2011 12-8- 6

2011 Xenon infra 136 * 41

Postby Kristoff » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

The pimping just doesn't stop.

I spend a lot of time not on the water with bladder issues with the renegade and screamer 2010.

And I'm not the only one, believe me.

Some of the promotional riders are silent now, because they are looking for another brand to ride for.

But Grantman is a big fan, gets a bit silly I'm afraid :roll:

I will try them again, but not this year.

For me it's the ozone C4 2011 :bye:

JamesVegas
Frequent Poster

Postby JamesVegas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm

There are only a few kites that I would consider trading in my North Vegas for. C4 is definitely one of them. Had a massive smile on my face after I flew it!

grantman54
Very Frequent Poster

Postby grantman54 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:24 pm

You guys don't have to click on thread or read all the pages. But for a consumer it's nice to have opinions all in one spot.
Not a single negative point??
Good observation! :rollgrin: :rollgrin:

twah
Medium Poster

Postby twah » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

there are some not so great things about every kite and every kite has some quirks and a good number of people that won't like it.

too bad you epic tools (grantman54 being the biggest of them. he even looks like a tool and rides like one! who would of guessed the correlation...) don't understand that and are so closed minded when it comes to constructive feed back (which you take as hate).

i will not ever buy a kite branded with the word "epic" first off because that name is retarded for a company, and second off because of your slanderous marketing efforts and huge claims that are not 100% backed up.

bring on the hate epic bitches :cool2: sorry to budge into your perfect little world :allbegood:

Return to “Kitesurfing”