JamesVegas
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011 Xenon Laluz 135

Postby JamesVegas » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 am

ryanroberts1983 wrote:Check this out, Infra 139 w/boots. Visit http://kitehero.com/xenon-boards
That setup looks really sick. How do you like it compared to the Laluz (if you've tried it)?

eitan80
Frequent Poster

Postby eitan80 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 am

waterhead wrote:i like the look of these boards, nice and clean... :thumb:
Can't agree more, It's looking so clean & fresh. So much of the kite industry is behind the curve in terms of aesthetic, i've been looking for other great looking boards such as these, buy now i didn't find...
Thing is Xenon follow this great looking desingn with even higher performance level !

eitan80
Frequent Poster

Postby eitan80 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:06 am

waterhead wrote:i like the look of these boards, nice and clean... :thumb:
True, It's looking clean & fresh, like no other brand. So much of the kite industry is behind the curve in terms of aesthetic, and well designed products, & the thing is that those boards perform even better than they look ! Hard to believe... i know, but 1 must try to tell.

E.

angelo
Frequent Poster

Postby angelo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 am

These boards are just huge in the UK everyone who rides them loves them.. we keep every size in every model on demo in our Kitesurf shops because after you have tried one of these Kite boards you will not want to buy anything else..
they are just soo smooth for the uk conditions (choppy waters)
The Xenon rayo is the softest of the three xenon boards so you you have bad knee's or you just want the smooest ride in kiteboarding get the rayo.. add to that some serious pop and a Freestyle feel and you get the Xenon LaLuz, This has got to be the best looking board out on the market right now.. super clean looks with both matt and Gloss finish.
The Xenon Laluz is super easy to land and ride away so if you have that trick that your nailing only say 30-50% of the time try it with a laluz..
Then you have the Xenon Infra this is new for 2011 from Xenon full on Wakestyle board that can also take full wrap Bindings put a set of these Slingshot Rad Bindings on the Infra and boom! your have the best board to boot contact you can get from a Wake binding.
Angelo

Chillbay
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2008
Local Beach: Camber
Greatstone
St Mary's Bay
Style: Freeride/Freestyle ish!
Gear: 8 & 12 mtr RPM's

132 Xenon Laluz, cant afford anything else!
Brand Affiliation: I own a PC so I must be affiliated to Microsoft, I wish :-)

Postby Chillbay » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Angelo
It Colin here, you were in the Hythe shop when I came in looking at getting the Laluz, couldn't decide on the 132 or the 135. After your advice I want with the 132, you also set the board up for me. So again I agree with all the comment's, out yesterday 3 hours solid in load's of chop and I came in without any aches or pains. Had a bad knee to start with and it's testament to the board that my knee problem isn't any worse, so extremely pleased with it. Thanks's for a top class service and top class advice :thumb:

Uride2
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2002

weight

Postby Uride2 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Need a favor...
Can someone weigh a 135 Laluz with the binding on.
Much appreciated.

angelo
Frequent Poster

Postby angelo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Chillbay wrote:Hi Angelo
It Colin here, you were in the Hythe shop when I came in looking at getting the Laluz, couldn't decide on the 132 or the 135. After your advice I want with the 132, you also set the board up for me. So again I agree with all the comment's, out yesterday 3 hours solid in load's of chop and I came in without any aches or pains. Had a bad knee to start with and it's testament to the board that my knee problem isn't any worse, so extremely pleased with it. Thanks's for a top class service and top class advice :thumb:
hey Colin,
No way did not expect to see you on here. But hey thanks for the kind words and im super happy your liking the board.
ill keep you up to date with all things Xenon for sure.
thanks again
Angelo

raoul
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2004
Local Beach: Belmont Shore, Long Beach CA
Huntington Beach, CA
Sunset Beach, CA
Favorite Beaches: Zichron + Kinneret, Israel
Quaipe, Brazil
Paros, Greece
Style: Free Style
Gear: Board: Underground
Kite: Naish Torch, Fone Tribal, Blade Trigger

Postby raoul » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 am

I got to try out the Infra a few weeks ago:
The board looks amazing. It sure stands out there on the beach.
When you take it for a ride, you realize that its not only on the beach that it stands out.
Xenon boards sure have a special something about them that make them very unique. They are very light compared to other boards on the market yet very strong. I understand that they give a full 2 year warranty for breakage which just shows you how much the company stand behind this.

I must say a few words about the Xenon pads/strap system. These must be the most comfortable I have ever tried.
They are super cushiony, but when you compare them to other cushiony pads on the market the difference is obvious:
The Xenon pads give you the cushion feeling without loosing the feel of the board. Usually this comes one on account of the other, but somehow they managed to produce these pads without loosing any feel of the board.
I have been having problems on my right heel for the past year, and every landing hurts. I have become scared to do power tricks, being afraid of the pain that follows. It actually affected the way my tricks look. When taking the Infra for a ride I landed the first trick with no shock at all, and jump by jump I gained my confidence to go back to power tricks.
You have to try these pads!!!

On a side note: I got to try last years La-Luz and this board is super amazing. A bit more flexible then the Infra but still has lots of pop to it, very light, and on both boards the landings feel great, probably thanks to the width which runs right to the tips.

intheloop
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2007
Local Beach: Pallarenda
Favorite Beaches: Alva Beach, lizard Island Mangrove Beach, PNG, Lucinda
Style: Freestyle, Freeride, Race, Speed
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: International Teamrider at Ozone, Patagonia, Temavento

Postby intheloop » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am