EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Forum for kitesurfers
Balloonboy
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: sandy
Style: Kook-style
Gear: Kite + bar + board
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Postby Balloonboy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Wish I had my own forum :(

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .
Has thanked: 0

Postby L0KI » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Balloonboy wrote: After trying the 3G 10LTD, my only lament is that it only comes in the one size. It's a brilliant kite. Understanding its a preview of the next gen Screamers, I'm sorry its not available in a 12 or better a 13m size.
I agree, I like the S10M LTD best of the Screamers.
A 7M/10M/14M quiver of that kite would be awesome.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:29 pm

So if you guys like the SCREAMER 10 LTD (3G) better then the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (3G) maybe for the (4G) we should concentrate on the same profile then the S.10 LTD (3G) for the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (4G).
The only problem is that other riders like the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (3G) better then the S.10 Ltd (3G). So it is very hard to keep every body happy, but I am sure we can come up with something in the middle that both parties will enjoy very much for the next generations of SCREAMERS.
Me personally I like both profiles of the S.10 ltd (3G) and the S.7/9/12/14 (3G).
We are still testing the prototypes of the SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) v3 & v4.

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD

Postby windsuks » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Like the 10m also but got to say I live the 7/9m Screamers!! :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

This is one of many emails I get every day about our EPIC products and wanted to share one of these emails with you. This email is about a customer that bought some EPIC Twin Tip boards from one of our dealers. (And "YES", I did ask for his permission to share his email with you.)
Hi Dimitri,
I bought the Epic Oxygen about a month ago and I was so pleased with its lightwind and handling capabilities that I had to get a Droid to replace a 2004 F-one SK8. I was still a bit frightened when jumping and speeding because of lack of control that I thought were because of my lack of experience. Well, after 15 minutes on the Droid, I was landing jumps at full speed knowing that I could control it easily, it pops like crazy and landing is smooth and predictable. It was the first time I could edge to the point of touching the water with my shoulders. Going trough the chop, upwind was effortless and I dramatically improved my slide and carve turns.
Those are too many improvement in one session to be because I just became a better rider... I guess the board does have something to do about that.
We now have to put stickers and name on our boards because there are Oxygen and Droid everywhere on the beach ...
Thank you for your great product!
Vincent
Emails like that makes us who we are today. MADE BY THE KITERS FOR THE KITERS. This is one of the reason why we are coming up with such great products plus our amazing customer service. It is all because of you.
:thumb:

Balloonboy
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: sandy
Style: Kook-style
Gear: Kite + bar + board

Postby Balloonboy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Dimitri M wrote:So if you guys like the SCREAMER 10 LTD (3G) better then the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (3G) maybe for the (4G) we should concentrate on the same profile then the S.10 LTD (3G) for the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (4G).
The only problem is that other riders like the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 (3G) better then the S.10 Ltd (3G). So it is very hard to keep every body happy, but I am sure we can come up with something in the middle that both parties will enjoy very much for the next generations of SCREAMERS.
Me personally I like both profiles of the S.10 ltd (3G) and the S.7/9/12/14 (3G).
We are still testing the prototypes of the SCREAMER 10 LTD (4G) v3 & v4.
Solution- make the LTD in 10 and 13m- that way there is a clear choice between the Screamers and LTD.You could even mix'em- say S14m with LTD10m or S9m and LTD13m for two kite quiver.

With an emphasis on waves I have a V2 Inf + R11, R9 and and R7 but I'd add a 13LTD if there was one.

Jinx
Rare Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby Jinx » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

dimitri i emailed epic about a week ago and asked for a contact re selling the kites, i have not had a repsonse. could you PM me a # to get in contact please?

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am

dimitri i emailed epic about a week ago and asked for a contact re selling the kites, i have not had a repsonse. could you PM me a # to get in contact please?
Hello Mr.Jinx
Thank you for you interest in becoming an EPIC dealer but I never received your email. Did you sent your email to dimitri@epickites.com or to info@epickites.com?
If you want to get in touch with me directly and as soon as possible, you need to email me at: dimitri@epickites.com or else my wife "Helen" is the one getting the emails sent to info@epickites.com but she took a week off from work, so she won't forward the emails sent to info@epickites.com until she gets back from her vacation which is today.
So if you don't mind sending your email again to dimitri@epickites.com and will go from there. But again so you know, we are very strict with whom we want as EPIC dealers. We are turning down a lot of dealers world. We are looking at quality dealers/schools that will be able to do a great job promoting the EPIC product with their customers.

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD

Postby windsuks » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Dimitri M wrote:
We are looking at quality dealers/schools that will be able to do a great job promoting the EPIC product with their customers.
Which is extremely easy with kite's like the Renegades and Screamers etc and guys like Dimitri and Helen doing such an amazing job too!
:thumb:

Prikkebaard
Rare Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby Prikkebaard » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm

That is true "windsuks", Epic stands for great gear and super service.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
mmmmmmm, sounds like some kind of super hero " super service "

Return to “Kitesurfing”