Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Free Agent - Shymac

Forum for kitesurfers
shymac
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Stevenson Point break; Sandbar HR; 3-mile; Hatch; Mosier; S.beach Newport. Timberline, Mount Hood Meadows, Whistler, Baker, Steamboat.
Favorite Beaches: SOCAL/PNW/HI/BCS/????
Style: Depends on the condition.
Gear: 2012 RPM 4.5/6/7/8/9/10/12/14

Boots/Strapless/Skim/Wakestake/Snowboard
Brand Affiliation: Free Agent
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Free Agent - Shymac

Postby shymac » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 pm

FYI- Not that most riders should care.. But I will no longer be giving out or spamming Slingshot services or support. My affiliations with the company is over. Over 6+ year of Slingy knowledge, rider experience and soul just left the building.. :bye:

*Just in case you were trying to or wondering why the hell hasn't he been pimpin lately.. :pirate:

*warranty items from my knowledge, so that if you have any of these issues don't come PMin to me... Thanks! I would make sure you have Rally scuff guards on all 2011 Rally's, Red bridles on the Link "if you have one", Early Compstick bars are fucked... Make sure to check the CL harness loops "metal can crack under load. IE bad weld point, Butter Box's cracking, loose bar ends and if you do have any older Compstick make sure to get the trim grommet. This will help trimming and prevent any damage to the Butter Box. All 2012 bolt on straps are not properly installed from the factory, so if you feel you need adjustment or don't have adjustment contact the SS crew and they can send you a PDF Bolt-On update. 2012 RPM' bridles are pretty funky too. Check them to see if there stretching? Also check your nipples and overstiching when you buy a new kite.. Most cases the kite blows up the first time its due to this... Give it a good once over before you pump it up and while your pumping make sure you nipples don't invert into the LE! ;) If you have any problems or issues stated above contact Slingshot warranty or your local importer because you don't want safety problems that could ruin a session. I always hate that and so do you!

*Now off to better things, like actual riding... :naughty:
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (89.27 KiB) Viewed 1711 times

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Free Agent - Shymac

Postby Jbrook » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Wind is cranking here today in Brasil, come ride it! I have a bunch of friends you always helped they will be sad to hear you left. Sure you will get another job maybe even better. :thumb:

ulx
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: St. Peter-Ording, Germany
Favorite Beaches: Klitmøller (Denmark) and South Africa
Style: Strapless Surf- and Foilboard
Gear: Slingshot SST 8,7,6,5
Firewire Vader
Ketos Foil with Kakoo board 108x44
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby ulx » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:53 pm

very sorry to hear that. there is no one here who is pimping better. and always got good help when i contacted you via rider-mail-hotline.

wish you all the best and a great new job very soon!

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tautologies » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Woa, sorry to hear that. SS is surely going lose out on a lot of opportunities here. What happened? (if you don't mind me asking). What lies in your future?

Good luck moving forward. It is a bright world out there. :D

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Good luck for the future! Keep us updated if you stay in the kite business!

Return to “Kitesurfing”