magnil
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Sweden
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cabrinha Chopstick - Which size?

Postby magnil » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks, ordered a 144 with sync from Kingofwatersport. Please update with what you think of it! What is your weight?

RalfsB
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Beaches close to Riga, Latvia
Style: Freeride
Gear: Kites: Ozone, Naish, HQ4, Gin; Boards: Gong and Alpine foil, Machado Moonbeam, a bunch of boards that I shaped
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Cabrinha Chopstick - Which size?

Postby RalfsB » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 pm

magnil wrote:Thanks, ordered a 144 with sync from Kingofwatersport. Please update with what you think of it! What is your weight?
My weight is 75kg, but I kind of prefer bigger boards because of their low-end. I just got my Chopstick 154, did not have a chance to try it on water yet - no wind these days. It seems a bit heavy - around 4.2kg. Also the flat area of the board's bottom is somewhat smaller than one would think based on board's size because those 'snowboard tips' take about 8 cm on each end, also the side edge is a bit round which makes the width of the flat area smaller by about 1cm. So the 154x45 board is actually something comparable to 138x44cm flat board.

I will add more when I will have a chance to try the chopstick in chop/waves.

Return to “Kitesurfing”