Favorite Beaches: Murvagh, Donegal
Gear: ..
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's sooo hard

Postby Balotelli » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am

Alright bud,

Head to Keel Lake in Achill. Will be there this weekend myself :-) Perfect flat shallow water for you to practice. Took me about 4 months (10 Sessions) to get up on the board. Dived the kite into the powerzone over a hundred times before it clicked.

Keeping the board pointed downwind was the biggest help also don't bother going on in marginal conditions to begin with.

FICO90
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's sooo hard

Postby FICO90 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Balotelli wrote:Alright bud,

Head to Keel Lake in Achill. Will be there this weekend myself :-) Perfect flat shallow water for you to practice. Took me about 4 months (10 Sessions) to get up on the board. Dived the kite into the powerzone over a hundred times before it clicked.

Keeping the board pointed downwind was the biggest help also don't bother going on in marginal conditions to begin with.
Hey man. Was there during the summer watching the KSP (unfortunately there was no wind). Definitely want to go back sometime soon. Have to work most weekends at the moment :(
Cool

Return to “Kitesurfing”