Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

continuing to expose IKO as a fraud

Postby kiwimike » Fri May 17, 2013 6:04 pm

well i just emailed fred at iko giving him a week to refund my iko funds or i will continue to post about how IKO is just ripping people off. dont think i will hear from him. he is a coward, i must have emailed him 50 times and have phoned him dozens of times without success.

on another note i would like to invite any ex iko examiners interested in running instructor training courses to certify instructors with kitesafeassociation (KSA) licences to contact me. the hope is to be able to have examiners who can run courses at their own centers (or centers near them) to keep the cost down. the instructors licence will be for 5 years and will be in the form of an online passport, shown with a photo on the www.kitesafeassociation.com website. the licence will be rewnewable with a brief review of what the instructor has been doing for over the 5 years.
KSA is a non profit organisation providing free rider cards for schools to give to their students and assisting with insuring schools. i hope to run a job posting page on kite forum for all instructors in the future.

kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya

Re: continuing to expose IKO as a fraud

Postby kiwimike » Fri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm

finally i must be doing something right as a got a response within 10 minutes of this post. first communication in almost 3 years. just give me my money back, i take it very personally being ripped off. it will be cheaper than your legal fees.

Mr Mike Allen,

Your next move against IKO will conduct us to put a claim against you with our lawyer.

We have already collected all your communication that intends to discredit and threats our organization not only towards the general public and via forums but more recently as well as towards our current members and schools.

We won’t let that happens again, and won’t let you neither threat or disrespect our office team like you have done in the past.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Béné

kiwimike wrote:well i just emailed fred at iko giving him a week to refund my iko funds or i will continue to post about how IKO is just ripping people off. dont think i will hear from him. he is a coward, i must have emailed him 50 times and have phoned him dozens of times without success.

on another note i would like to invite any ex iko examiners interested in running instructor training courses to certify instructors with kitesafeassociation (KSA) licences to contact me. the hope is to be able to have examiners who can run courses at their own centers (or centers near them) to keep the cost down. the instructors licence will be for 5 years and will be in the form of an online passport, shown with a photo on the www.kitesafeassociation.com website. the licence will be rewnewable with a brief review of what the instructor has been doing for over the 5 years.
KSA is a non profit organisation providing free rider cards for schools to give to their students and assisting with insuring schools. i hope to run a job posting page on kite forum for all instructors in the future.
Last edited by kiwimike on Fri May 17, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiwimike
Medium Poster

Postby kiwimike » Fri May 17, 2013 6:42 pm

threats, what threats? anyway, like i said one week to refund my fees or another round of posts. and if you are going to have some lawyer phone me make sure he does it during my business hours. i stayed up late at night trying to phone you during your business hours and i expect the same courtesy.

best regards,
mike allen
kiwimike wrote:got a response within 10 minutes of this post. first communication in almost 3 years. just give me my money back, i take it very personally being ripped off. it will be cheaper than your legal fees.

Mr Mike Allen,

Your next move against IKO will conduct us to put a claim against you with our lawyer.

We have already collected all your communication that intends to discredit and threats our organization not only towards the general public and via forums but more recently as well as towards our current members and schools.

We won’t let that happens again, and won’t let you neither threat or disrespect our office team like you have done in the past.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Béné

kiwimike wrote:well i just emailed fred at iko giving him a week to refund my iko funds or i will continue to post about how IKO is just ripping people off. dont think i will hear from him. he is a coward, i must have emailed him 50 times and have phoned him dozens of times without success.

kiwimike
Medium Poster

Postby kiwimike » Fri May 17, 2013 7:04 pm

now 1am here in thailand and i cant sleep. i am so excited about finally getting a response from IKO after 3 years of unanswered emails, phone calls and posts on forums. i need a drink.
kiwimike wrote:threats, what threats? anyway, like i said one week to refund my fees or another round of posts. and if you are going to have some lawyer phone me make sure he does it during my business hours. i stayed up late at night trying to phone you during your business hours and i expect the same courtesy.

best regards,
mike allen
kiwimike wrote:got a response within 10 minutes of this post. first communication in almost 3 years. just give me my money back, i take it very personally being ripped off. it will be cheaper than your legal fees.

Mr Mike Allen,

Best Regards,

Frédéric Béné

kazama-fury
Medium Poster

Postby kazama-fury » Fri May 17, 2013 8:04 pm

interesting, ill inform the schools here about this all

dyyylan
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: N/A

Postby dyyylan » Fri May 17, 2013 10:44 pm

He has way too many accent marks in his name. I wouldn't trust him.

ryanroberts1983
Frequent Poster

Postby ryanroberts1983 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 am

Here maybe this info will help, I wont go into too much detail but his site is pretty much a free for all :thumb:

DNS Info:

domain: ikointl.com
reg_created: 2005-04-21 21:11:16
expires: 2015-04-21 21:11:16
created: 2011-10-03 06:49:53
changed: 2013-04-10 16:09:58
transfer-prohibited: yes
ns0: DNS1.STABLETRANSIT.COM
ns1: DNS2.STABLETRANSIT.COM
owner-c:
nic-hdl: FB759-GANDI
organisation: IKO
person: Frederic Bene
obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi
address: (Gandi) 63-65 boulevard Massena
zipcode: (Gandi) 75013
city: (Gandi) Paris
phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666
fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576
email: 896a1bccdba4ea0248e9e319da252ce3-246326@contact.gandi.net
lastupdated: 2012-07-13 11:16:39
admin-c:
tech-c:
bill-c:

kiwimike
Medium Poster

Postby kiwimike » Sat May 18, 2013 7:11 am

i emailed all these schools to let them know how iko ripped me off, quite alot of them bounced back. seems iko are listing ghost schools on their site to make themselves look bigger than they are.

seems to me iko must be running on fumes by now. hope they can scrap together the cash to sue me.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Pyramid scam always has an ending, put your energy into something else Mike and keep updating post, hehe.

Timop
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Stilbay - Western Cape
Favorite Beaches: CT bigbay, Whitesands Kommetjie, Langebaan, Stilbay, Sterkfontein, Kalpitya
Style: Big Air
Gear: Cabrinha switchblade 2014, 4, 6, 8, 11, Bandit 5 - 10. F-one acid 130. Cabrinha thruster.

Postby Timop » Sat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Exactly how did iko rip you off? In a previous post you mentioned they send a bad examiner
Is that it? Did they supply incorrect course material or outdated training techniques
Surely you can't go to all this trouble just to get back at a bad examiner.

Return to “Kitesurfing”