Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites 4G

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites 4G

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 am

Emails like this proves what EPIC is all about. Now it's all up to you.
Attachments
Email from a happy customer.jpg

RDM
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby RDM » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:23 am

Wish it was that easy here in the UK Dimitri, Marc @ Blastkiteboarding has know idea when he`ll get hold of any 5G demo kites..... Its right in the middle of our season aswell.... :cry:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Wish it was that easy here in the UK Dimitri, Marc @ Blastkiteboarding has know idea when he`ll get hold of any 5G demo kites..... Its right in the middle of our season aswell.... :cry:
Yes you are correct the 5G KITES are selling so fast. Thank God we have more coming in. Even me I am stuck with my 4 months old final prototypes because I can get my hands on the new one since they are selling so fast.

Any way, I will start a new 5G EPICKITES topic on the KiteForum once our 5G web site is ready. Should be very soon.

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!

Postby soul19 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Have been using Epic kites for the past few years and have really enjoyed them. The screamer 10m ltd has been hands down one of the best kites that I have used to date and cannot say enough good things about them. I have enjoyed the judge kites and would have loved to see the next generation with the bridle make it to the market but things happen. The infinity v3 is a beast of a kite and definitely one that gets you out in some pretty light winds. The thing about the infinity is that it isn't designed to just mow the lawn with....this kite is great for learning new tricks in some fickle winds.

Now that I have been using the Renegades, I can say that they are a very easy to use but high performance kites. I absolutely love the 13m Renegade Ltd and find that it just does everything well. The kite drifts with ease, super stable, gets some great air and relaunches without delay. I never thought that it would be a kite that would appeal to me but every time that I use it makes me like it all the more. I found that the moment that I first put this kite in the air that it felt natural. No learning to find it's nuances, it just feels that smooth. The 3G 7m that I have is a beast of a kite....wow is that thing fast and nimble. It drifts well but not as smoothly as the 4G versions of it. Granted I don't get to use the smaller kites as much (the joys of our lighter Ontario winds) but it is a fast kite. I have owned many smaller kites (Wainman, BWS, Ozone, and Best) but this has been the quickest of the bunch. I do have to pay attention to the kite more than the other Epic kites that I have owned but I can see how this is a good kite in the surf.

I am looking forward to getting to try the 5G kites in the near future and seeing how they have evolved. It's always fun getting to try new gear, especially when it is the next advancements to what I currently have experience with.

James

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: North/Ozone/PLKB/Epic/Airush
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby windsuks » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 am

RDM wrote:Wish it was that easy here in the UK Dimitri, Marc @ Blastkiteboarding has know idea when he`ll get hold of any 5G demo kites..... Its right in the middle of our season aswell.... :cry:
Yup...been crazy reaction to the kites, so much interest in both the Screamers and especially the awesome new Renegades which have been given a bit of a turbo charge.

We've just had a couple of demo kites in (mostly renegades) but are taking them with us on our Blast group trip to Portugal as we also have people on the trip wanting to demo them. And besides...we have sold most of our 4G kites now so would not have had anything to use ourselves! ;-)

We hope to have more on our return...but as quick as we get the orders in they are selling through...even our intended demo kites.

Think it's gonna be a super busy few months!

Ps we still have a used 4G 7m & 9m Screamer for sale.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:22 pm

It took me a while to finish this video. And had to leave so much footage out to keep it short. Any way I hope this video will help you in your quest on HOW TO KITELOOP.

VIMEO:

YOUTUBE:

sburlo
Frequent Poster
Gear: Epic

Postby sburlo » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Dimitri M wrote:Not only that Mr.sburlo, the Renegade 13 ltd relaunches very fast especially in a place where you have lots of sea water crocodiles.
Have had a couple of sessions now with the Renegade 13. I have a lot of confidence in the kite - nice and stable and easy relaunch. :thumb:

Was out on the water and came across a pesky crocodile - fortunately I was on a boat fishing and crabbing with the kids. :o

It was interesting to watch the kiteloop videos - I might even have a go at step one.
Thanks for posting all your instructional vids.

I hope the 5G website is almost ready - would like to see some more instructional videos on it. In sequence would be great - simple to hard stuff.

Cheers.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 pm

We should have the 5G EPIC web site ready by July 9th. Hopefully my web site designers can spend more time working then kiting. :argue:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:39 pm

It looks like the videos I have been doing on HOW TO have been helping a lot of kiters. :thumb:
Attachments
Another email from a kiter.jpg

drealves
Rare Poster
Local Beach: - Barra da Tijuca
- Arubinha
- Praia do Foguete
- Monte Alto
Favorite Beaches: Barra da Tijuca
Taiba e Paracuru
Icaraí de Amontada
Prea/Jericoacoara
Style: Freeride/Wave
Gear: North Evo - 8m & 11m 2015
Slingshot RPM 8m 2012

Postby drealves » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Dimitri,

What about Brazil,

As we have many spots known as top classy, why don't achieve this market.
We rarelly see epic kites around, and when we see some, it's from a foreign kiter.

Do you intend expend things around here?

Return to “Kitesurfing”