Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: San Diego, CA
- Favorite Beaches: Langabaan, Safety Bay, Julien, Kinneret, Ras Abu Lagon
- Style: freeride
- Gear: Blade Trigger, Prime and Fat Lady
- Brand Affiliation: Blade Kiteboarding
Blade Kiteboarding is looking to expand their sales team!
For more information:
Please send resumes to:
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 am
- Kiting since: 5
- Local Beach: Manchester
- Style: Free ride
- Gear: North
- Brand Affiliation: None
Great op for some lucky bugger
Wish I was younger and not so deep into my vocation or I would have jumped at the chance. My 2010 Prime is still one of my fav kites
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4767
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
If hired, does the job comes with heath benefits and life insurance? Because I might be interested?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests