Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

i challenge fred from iko to defend himself just once

Forum for kitesurfers
eree
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: i challenge fred from iko to defend himself just once

Postby eree » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

how else you distinguish between parasite and symbiotic organism if nobody gets any information?
and the iko is definitely the parasite living in the body of kiteboarding community. so don't shush the kiwimike.
gonewiththewind wrote:But how will you ever defend yourself? Your own posts make you out to be an ass. This is a public forum of kiteboarders. Don't waste space with personal squabbles. Just look at the title of your thread. I'm surprised that KiteForum does let you carry on with your personal vendetta. In any case, Fred has already won. You lose. At your own hands.
you are right, this is a public forum of kiteboarders, and i'm a kiteboarder too and i'd like to hear what kiwimike has to say. it is your attitude i'm not ok with. i don't care fred or gonewiththewind, whole iko philosophy is just plain wrong if not said criminal. and if you protecting this scheme you are most probably part of it.

and i'm surprised you didn't know that both kiteforum and iko are the private business enterprises. iko buys advertising space in kf, but the advertising is meant for all forum users and not for the already converted iko members like you. so kf has to post the opinions of the ad target group opinion too. other wise it will lose the crowd.

kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya
Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kiwimike » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:24 pm

gonewiththewind wrote:But how will you ever defend yourself? Your own posts make you out to be an ass. This is a public forum of kiteboarders. Don't waste space with personal squabbles. Just look at the title of your thread. I'm surprised that KiteForum does let you carry on with your personal vendetta. In any case, Fred has already won. You lose. At your own hands.
What did I loose? The privalage of paying iko hundreds of dollars every year for nothing? Sounds like a win to me. What did iko loose? About a dozen schools who quit after hearing about how I was treated, both within my own group and outside Asia. Being liberated from ikos bullshit rules, well that sounds like another win to me. How can they tell me how to run my club without ever seeing my location? Accident free for 7 years of operation.
Please tell me how I lost something gonewiththewind.
Being free from KO was very much like getting out of a bad relationship. Most of us have been there. When it is over we look back wondered why we put our time and effort into something that was obviously a mistake.
Unplug yourselves from the iko matrix kite schools. Clean yourself of the parasites sucking the profit from your hard work.

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Postby loco4viento » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

The ultimate freedom is walking away from the negativity, bitterness, anger and resentment in one's own mind. Personally I would savor that "victory" for another ten minutes, then put it and everything about it behind you and move forward to a better life without it. You've obviously got lots of energy and passion. Don't let any of it work against you. Just my own thoughts. Best of life to you.

eree
Very Frequent Poster

Postby eree » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 pm

loco4viento wrote:The ultimate freedom is walking away from the negativity, bitterness, anger and resentment in one's own mind. Personally I would savor that "victory" for another ten minutes, then put it and everything about it behind you and move forward to a better life without it. You've obviously got lots of energy and passion. Don't let any of it work against you. Just my own thoughts. Best of life to you.
i don't think that hippie philosophy delivers any good eventually. you could check this in the history books from stone age up until current events in ukraine...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya
Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha

Postby kiwimike » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm

eree wrote:
loco4viento wrote:The ultimate freedom is walking away from the negativity, bitterness, anger and resentment in one's own mind. Personally I would savor that "victory" for another ten minutes, then put it and everything about it behind you and move forward to a better life without it. You've obviously got lots of energy and passion. Don't let any of it work against you. Just my own thoughts. Best of life to you.
i don't think that hippie philosophy delivers any good eventually. you could check this in the history books from stone age up until current events in ukraine...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
It is my dream that this dying whore of an organisation goes to its grave. I honestly can not believe it is still running with their complete lack of customer service.

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!

Postby soul19 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey KiwiMike,

I have to say that it takes a steel resolve to stand up when people are telling you to let it go. Of all the negative complaints that I read on these forums, there are only a small few that actually have merit (yours being one of them)! I think that it is great that you are willing to expose the negative of a company that is responsible for the teaching practices within our sport. Good on you man and I hope that labour of your efforts can cause a positive outcome.

James

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 pm

I challenge Kiwimike to let it go and focus on something positive!....

Maybe post something that is not about iko?

Upload a video of your location.

Return to “Kitesurfing”