Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Something new from Ozone

Forum for kitesurfers
Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
DC
Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
Gear: 2014 north gear

All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Something new from Ozone

Postby Billy B. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:29 am

Bille wrote:
Billy B. wrote: ...

Unless you use fucking science and test them side by side we do not know.

The fact that you just had to be a dick one last time really shows your hand.

The part Your NOT grasping is that Brian HAS the land-speed Record.

He used a Foil-kite to do it with.

And Your more than welcome to "Try" and take it away from him with your LEI, any time
you want.
And if you do, then i'll pay-pal Ya the money for a 6-pk of Beer !!

Good Luck ; you'll Need it.

Bille
Using your same back woods, straw man argument.....

The part Your NOT grasping is that Rob Douglas HAS the water-speed Record.

He used a LEI to do it with.

And Your more than welcome to "Try" and take it away from him with your foil kite, any time
you want.

Good luck; you'll need it.

Again what point does this prove? One person went out and went wicked fast and that is the awesome part.

If Brian would have gone out on a LEI and gone 2 mph less he would still have the record and you would still have your same argument only claiming LEI are faster. He went fucking fast because it was windy as f*** and he has a fast buggy and he was charging. It may have been all Brian and had nothing to do with gear but just his sack size that day.

I love how earlier in the discussion you started claiming "what about the normal guy" now it is all about one guy? Just seems like a big man crush on Brian to me.

Fast land sailor solid wing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFRQXPtXTs , fast as f***

Big Americia cup AC72 solid wings, fast as f***

Sailrocket fixed solid wing, fast as f***

Hydroptere stiff carbon reinforced sails. fast as f***

Speed windsurfers mylar and carbon with batons rigged solid and only flexible to tack. fast as f***

Speed kites, soft dacron, around a bridled or inflated frame???????? not as fast as kites could be...

On of these things is not like the other, one of these things needs to improve......

Again he went fast because he had gear to go fast with and went out and did it, it sweet storm winds. To be too ignorant to comprehend he may have gone faster, is your issue not mine. He and I agree the kite is the current weak point in going faster. Perhaps using other gear maybe even a different kite style.

He used what he had available, that does not mean it is the fastest gear, it means he went fast with it. And he and his gear have a record, not just his kite. I love how you keep claiming I am discounting Brian's accomplishment, but you clearly credit the kite and not the complete system for the success?

I heard the ski brand that won the down hill is the fastest kind of ski... :roll:

I heard the motorcycle that set the speed record on the salt flats in 1988 is the fastest kind of motorcycle.... :roll:

I heard Rob Douglas's water kite was the fastest kind of kite ever.... :roll:

I heard that a buggy kite is the fast kind of kite ever... :roll:

I heard that a paraglider is faster then any big kite and should be converted into a kite.... :roll:

Again unless there is a true shakedown comparing several types of kites at high speeds using the same medium, buggy, board, skis,skates, what ever, there are to many variables to prove any one kite superior this early in speed kite development.

FIN

Johnny Rotten
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Surf and wake
Gear: Vegas
Torch
Neo's
Hand made boards of pure excellence
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Johnny Rotten » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:41 am

Billy B. wrote:...

Fast land sailor solid wing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFRQXPtXTs , fast as f***

Big Americia cup AC72 solid wings, fast as f***

Sailrocket fixed solid wing, fast as f***

Hydroptere stiff carbon reinforced sails. fast as f***

Speed windsurfers mylar and carbon with batons rigged solid and only flexible to tack. fast as f***

Speed kites, soft dacron, around a bridled or inflated frame???????? not as fast as kites could be...

On of these things is not like the other, one of these things needs to improve......
Don't mean to be overly pendantic but
if hydroptere is fast as f***,
and AC 72's are fast as f***
and racing windsurfers are fast as f***

That would technically make Rob Douglas on an LEI FASTER THAN f***!

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant

Postby plummet » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:00 am

Johnny Rotten wrote:ese things is not like the other, one of these things needs to improve......

That would technically make Rob Douglas on an LEI FASTER THAN f***![/quote]
I have experience with swearing so I can help out here with speed levels measured with a fuckometer.

The datum will be "fast as f***" then we will speed up from there.

Fast as f***.
Fast as fuckery
Fast as fuckerina
fast as fucken f***.
fast as fucken fuckery
fast as facken fuckerina
Fast as 5 thousand flying fucks

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC
Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 am

Perfect! I agree!

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 am

Johnny Rotten wrote:

And that would technically make Brian , on his Foil,
FASTER THAN "FUCKIN" f*** , at 82MPH !

Face-it , both Brian, and Rob are Fricken Fast at what they do ; but Brian
IS the ((Fastest)) human on the planet, with a Kite, so don't forget it !!

Glad we settled That argument (.) :D

Bille

joriws
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Flysurfer, HQ, Moses, Nobile, North, Ozone

Postby joriws » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Another teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXkxCLPSlh0
Hi everyone

Here is a short snippet of the first CHRONO's in action. We had a light breeze flow in at our home spot Raglan NZ, Matt and Torrin went out for a hoon on race boards...meanwhile on the other side of the globe in Czech Republic Murphy put the CHRONO through its paces on the snow.

Dom and team rider Farid also smashed it with 1st and 2nd places in Russia with CHRONOs at the Snowkite Marathon Race, check the full news here http://flyozone.com/snowkites/en/news...

Don't forget the CHRONO is also a twin tip boosting monster, we are hoping for some winds over the next weeks to show you the glide! Keep your eyes peeled for more action to come...

Cheers
Team Ozone

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Bille wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:

Bille

WE did't solve anything, Idiot. The results of Brain being fastest in the Buggy are the same as when we started the conversation. for some one who claims to know so much, your comprehension needs work..

You accomplished these tasks:

You latched on to another kiters accomplishments and claimed them as your own like a parasite.

You failed to answer any real question or provide in factual information of your own, only danced around the topic and tried to bully your point across.

You established your lack of understanding of kites and tried to make bullshit claims about para gliders being faster then kites in large sizes.

You insulted and used some one elses accomplishments to belittle a member of your local kite community. "stay classy"!

I maybe going to Buggy Blast, just to f*** with you..Brian invited me, says he can set me all up, made comments like "you would be great in a buggy, it would be sick if you could come out"...That is called respect.

I love that I get respect from the dude you are parasitic to but not from the parasite, par for the coarse with you. you are to wound up in your make believe Ideas to even see the value of real world experience around you.

Your the douche who would tell Tiger Woods his swing needs work because you once met Phil Milkalson

I am assuming that you have no real accomplishment in kiting of your own to share, besides being a amputee..So latching onto Brian's is the only way you can even have value in the conversation...You understand that, correctly? We know your comprehension suck...

Your personal contributions are so weak you have to use some one else to even contribute....You are so clever.. that intellect of yours is just glaring to the masses.

Why are you so hell bent in us not forgetting what some on else did....You didn't do shit. Brian did. Your just a lame ass pro ho....

Lets tally this up shall we

You...no accomplishments what so ever in kiting, beside being known as a dick online at a kitefrorm, and receiving a lot of leeway from other posters because you have no legs, and people have compassion...

Me... one of my best friends growing up lost both his legs, one bellow one above the knee, in a train accident, he never wanted leeway because of it, he played football, and lacrosse with me and our highs school and college teams, skied on water and snow, surfed, rode dirtbikes, and peddle bikes, even skated some, and did all the stuff we all did,and banged hundreds of hot chicks, because of that you get very little compassion from be, so no leeway, because you are a amputee. Your mind is not in your legs, and it is your mind that makes you a prick.

Brian....Brain fast in a buggy.

Great job Billie! You are the best Poser on the Kite forum, maybe even the best Claimer as well! you should hold your head high and be proud of your contributions to the kite community.

Maybe you can use your amazing poser/claimer skills to help me out???

Would you be kind enough to watch the king of the air and give me some tips on boosting, how about logging some hours watching kite loop videos so you can tell us all how to do them, correctly.

Heh, I am really having problem when I do strapless mega loops, see I have no problem putting the board between my knees and doing the mega loop but after I pendulum under I often have a hard time getting the board under my feet, do you know anyone that can do this trick so you can explain it to me??

I have also been working on the double s-loop out of glides, now no one does a s-loop at all on water, and I throw them all the time on snow, and want to do a double, do you think It counts if I throw two loops then two loops or do I need to one then one then one then one, could you make up how I should do this also?

Heh ,your buddy Brian was at skyline when I used about 12 continuous kite loops to climb the hill in the air about 40-80 feet high, could you call him and ask him how it worked so you can tell me how to do it again??

When I hover during ridge lift should I be triple or double kite looping out of it, and when I just ridge soar should I go out of the lifting band and then kite loop back in? Some times I am like 70 feet out of the rising air and really need to move the kite to get it back in the lift, but I fall so fast and swing so far I was wondering if you could tell me if I am using the right kite or should I try something else, I know you have flown about five different types of kites, and I hundreds but I was hoping you knew some one who may have flown more so you could tell me what was up??

Are you grasping your awesome contributions yet??

Billie. I know you try and talk the talk and with our without legs it is obvious and well known you do not walk the walk with the big dogs...

Go back to the kiddie table and shut up and listen, you have more to learn about kiting then I have forgotten..

Oh and from now on expect me to respond to you regularly...I am tired of you making the entire board stupider with your moronic info. How about you try and be a grown up and use YOUR OWN FUCKING INFO.... claimer...

s1buell_wl
Very Frequent Poster

Postby s1buell_wl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Wow.......

Cant wait to look at the new Foil from Ozone!!!! :rollgrin:

Sounds like your are having some great fun in the snow Bille B!!!!

Take a deep breath........... walk it off..... lol

cheers
Last edited by s1buell_wl on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Bille wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:

Bille

Oh and since we are not forgetting.

Fastest on water..Rob
fastest buggier...Brian
Fastest skier... Chris
Faster snowboarder....Me

The answer to all of those questions is NOT YOU..stop pretending you had anything to do with anything you poser... how about you don't forget that...

I love that you are giving one of the dudes on that list shit....claimer.. Becuase your national titles kiting speak for them selves...

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:07 pm

s1buell_wl wrote:Wow.......

Cant wait to look at the new Foil from Ozone!!!! :rollgrin:

Sounds like your are having some great fun in the snow Bille B!!!!

Take a deep breath...... breath..... walk it off..... lol

cheers
Home with my kids on a windy pow day No dragons to slay for this dragon slayer today....

The new kite looks great, I am sorry i took away from the threads value of the new kite,.

I just hate wanna be posers....even more the internet bully kinds.

Sorry to the Ozone boys, the good news is the read count is higher!!

There is no doubt this kite is great, I spent many years chasing Rob Whittail around ( while Bille the poser was at home jerking off to his picture).

His product is amazing I hope the kite make thousands of happy kiters!

Return to “Kitesurfing”