Page 18 of 22

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 am
by Toby
Westozzy: :thumb:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 am
by Bob Marley
piccio wrote:go on bob ,kiteforum has resuscitate!!!
energy, adrenaline,ideas and waves!!!!!!!!!!!!
f*** the chatters,lakes,lagoons,silly manouvres,ridiculous jumping.
facing a wave is the final task...... the rest is nothing
you are the best! :bye:

Amen!

Turn around and face that wave!!! :kiff:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:51 am
by Bob Marley
Toby wrote:I leave the waves to others. I love my little lagoon, flat as can be. Even will have my own lagoon soon. I am happy as can be, don't need anything, no change needed, thx for worrying. :lol:

Have you ever once decided to put up a small kite and get a surfboard and try wave riding? :bye:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:52 am
by splatnikGanglion
You guys are killing me. You keep mentioning video/pictures and aren't posting links. It's the internet for christ's sake, throw me a friggin' link already!

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:55 am
by coleman
Uh oh. Now you've done it. The sleeping Texas giant has awoken.......

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:55 am
by Bob Marley
coleman wrote:Technically he isn't a poser due to the fact that he isn't claiming to be anything in particular.

You, however, are a poser due to the fact that you claim to be king shit on waves, even "better than the pros". Yet you erased your lame ass videos and apparently the only one decent enough is you on a trainer kite. Oh my god that's good!!!!!

Got some news for ya. Kiting on a 2.5 m kite in 40kts in onshore slop isn't a big deal. It's a 2.5 m for Christs sake. That video was completely lame, and it makes me wonder how bad the others were that you are too embarrassed to let us see. As you like to say......bwaahahahahaha!!!!!!

It's a big deal. I am the only one doing it and I have had the 2.5 out in serious waves too. :kiff:

I posted pics of me also. You are the poser old Texass boy. : kiff:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 am
by Bob Marley
splatnikGanglion wrote:You guys are killing me. You keep mentioning video/pictures and aren't posting links. It's the internet for christ's sake, throw me a friggin' link already!

Wtf is this another inbred from texass?? Or the same guy running a third handle? :rollgrin:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 am
by coleman
Again, I can't be a poser as I am not posturing here. Lets do a little reality check.

Me: free ride, race boards, surf boards, seat diaper harness, 36 yrs old, slightly fragile

You: poser, too cowardly to post videos substantiating your claims

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 am
by Bob Marley
Westozzy wrote:Well I have both flat lagoons, 40km of the stuff pick your spot (well 80km is you wanted to use the other side) and some brilliant waves 2. - 5 Km west of these flat water spots. I love both and enjoy being challenged in both arenas. One is not better than the other, it all depends.

My bro gets 'baked' a lot, and it impairs his decision making, including a distinct separation from his ability and reality.

Sound familiar?

So you would be happy riding in a lagoon while the surf is pumping? Wow. And you think you have the brains to question others decision making skills? :rollgrin: Rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollgrin: :nono:

Re: Kiters going out in conditions beyond their abilities?

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:03 am
by splatnikGanglion
Bob Marley wrote:
splatnikGanglion wrote:You guys are killing me. You keep mentioning video/pictures and aren't posting links. It's the internet for christ's sake, throw me a friggin' link already!

Wtf is this another inbred from texass?? Or the same guy running a third handle? :rollgrin:
Nah, I'm that guy you helped out who lost his shit. Sorry man, I was a little shaken from the whole thing and was being a real dick to you. You didn't deserve it and I'm here to apologize. Sorry man, and thanks for looking for my shit. I'll bring you a six pack next time I hit Westport. It'll be a while because I'm going to work on my skills first.