Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Re: bob marley for president!

Postby Bille » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Drew22 wrote: ...

God damn I love that line from old dudes.
If he knew what I did in the Army he wouldnt be drawing dicks all over my face. Your like every old dude at the VA " I told my neighbor to mow his grass and he told me to eff off, he wouldnt have said that if he knew I was in the Army 40 years ago". Yea he would cause your a old fart with a colostomy bag in a wheelchair now.

You guys just need to let this go and I doubt Toby needs you defending his honor. Bob is obviously doing this on purpose to get you riled up, Google troll.
A few things on that :

* I was NOT a Bad-Ass in the army ; i was in MI, and there really wasn't anything that
we couldn't get our hands on as far as information goes. Point here is, that feeling of
anonymity from behind the keyboard that most people have ; nope, you can be found quite easily
and embarrassing a guy like BM & his ego, would be Easy.
For him, i'd video
him while he was out wave riding, then post it ; since one of his homies ,already
busted him for talking Up his shit on his own forum , i'm quite sure it would work
because they said he Sucks and he's got a Bad disposition !

** I wasn't defending toby ; i Was telling --dyyylan-- that he Was Wrong in his post.

Ya said : "Your like every old dude at the VA "

& like i told BM, Last week i was at 12,000-ft on my Rigid-wing HG ; not much
You or Him could do to bring me down from That high , and i'll be doing the same
this week. Your More than welcome to Try and follow me, if Ya think you have
the Balls ?

BTW -- didn't see your post on
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2384591

You Talk shit --Drool22--, but what Else do Ya do ?

Bille

Below is the first and last post i made on BM's Thread :

Bille wrote:
YEA Dude , your Pissed cause Ya lost some time on the water by Helping some
goonball !

Bottom line here is :
Talk all the Shit Ya want , but you DID help , so your link to Humanity is Still intact ; Don't
ever Loose that !!!

Bille
Bille wrote:BM did help the guy ; he didn't just let the kiter be on his own. I think
it was the part where he got yelled at afterword , that pissed him off, and
it probably would have made most of us mad ?

I'm hoping he can come back on the forum with a better attitude sometime
in the future . I've sure had Bad days before ; it's looking forward to Tomorrow
that gets me through !

Bille

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby Westozzy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

sijandy wrote:Army or no army.... defacing someones pic with a cruedly drawn 'paintbrush' penis is always gonna get a laugh out of me :lol:

Sorry Billie I agree with what you said above, I got x army mates who I know it wouldn't be good for you to be an ass...but I did laugh at this picture to..sorry mate :D

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 am

Westozzy wrote: ...
...but I did laugh at this picture to..sorry mate :D
Don't apologize !! :D

I got a Very Good grasp for what i Can & Can't do ; just can't stand people who
talk shit and don't have the ability or talent to back up there mouth !!
BM did NOT have the talent to back up his Mouth.

YEA -- Westozzy-- i fairly certain, that You can back up your mouth , most
i'd bet against You in a kiting , contest is a bottle of Myers Rum ; & i'd be
hoping you'd share your spoils with me. :)

Kite-boarding -- my world ranking for ability on the water with
a kite, probably ranks about in the Bottom 10 - 20% ; Flying on a PG or HG is
a different story, I know --OzBungy-- is gonna kick my ass on = machines
unless i'm allowed to cheat & use my rigid wing ; Robbie Whitehall is another
story, he's gonna put me down, no-mater What kinda HG or PG i use !!
I'm sure there's more kiters that also fly , and could make me look bad in the air.

Bille

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 am

Well I'm not a kook who mows the lawn and talks about the tension on my fifth line rebel if that's what you mean...lol :D

My question has always been 'what are you contributing?' ...we all do t mind a bit of banter but in yeh end are you serving any purpose through your banter.

In bobs case the answer was no.

..and to have a go at Toby who is ultimately the best at his particular style without question on the planet then post that absurd video with insult after insult did it for me. Even if he was a decent wave rider which I doubt (I know plenty of amateur locals who would rip him a new assehole in the waves), you cannot go around questioning the very best at their craft. Respect where respect is due even if it is not your thing.

Drew22
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Tpa
Been thanked: 0

Postby Drew22 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:00 am

Bille wrote:

God damn I love that line from old dudes.
If he knew what I did in the Army he wouldnt be drawing dicks all over my face. Your like every old dude at the VA " I told my neighbor to mow his grass and he told me to eff off, he wouldnt have said that if he knew I was in the Army 40 years ago". Yea he would cause your a old fart with a colostomy bag in a wheelchair now.

You guys just need to let this go and I doubt Toby needs you defending his honor. Bob is obviously doing this on purpose to get you riled up, Google troll.
A few things on that :

* I was NOT a Bad-Ass in the army ; i was in MI, and there really wasn't anything that
we couldn't get our hands on as far as information goes. Point here is, that feeling of
anonymity from behind the keyboard that most people have ; nope, you can be found quite easily
and embarrassing a guy like BM & his ego, would be Easy.
For him, i'd video
him while he was out wave riding, then post it ; since one of his homies ,already
busted him for talking Up his shit on his own forum , i'm quite sure it would work
because they said he Sucks and he's got a Bad disposition !

** I wasn't defending toby ; i Was telling --dyyylan-- that he Was Wrong in his post.

Ya said : "Your like every old dude at the VA "

& like i told BM, Last week i was at 12,000-ft on my Rigid-wing HG ; not much
You or Him could do to bring me down from That high , and i'll be doing the same
this week. Your More than welcome to Try and follow me, if Ya think you have
the Balls ?

BTW -- didn't see your post on
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2384591

You Talk shit --Drool22--, but what Else do Ya do ?

Bille

Below is the first and last post i made on BM's Thread :

Bille wrote:
YEA Dude , your Pissed cause Ya lost some time on the water by Helping some
goonball !

Bottom line here is :
Talk all the Shit Ya want , but you DID help , so your link to Humanity is Still intact ; Don't
ever Loose that !!!

Bille
Bille wrote:BM did help the guy ; he didn't just let the kiter be on his own. I think
it was the part where he got yelled at afterword , that pissed him off, and
it probably would have made most of us mad ?

I'm hoping he can come back on the forum with a better attitude sometime
in the future . I've sure had Bad days before ; it's looking forward to Tomorrow
that gets me through !

Bille

Get over yourself old man, you act like your the only one on this forum with a hobby besides knitting and puzzles. I didn't post in the other thread because I don't need to, yet you keep looking for those posts to remind us how rad you are.

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:39 am

Get over yourself old man, you act like your the only one on this forum with a hobby besides knitting and puzzles.
I didn't post in the other thread because I don't need to, yet you keep looking for those posts to remind us how
rad you are.
I don't see it that way ; more i'm hoping , that when the guy reading it will think ---
since he's 1/2 my age, with younger / Faster reflexes , he can get off his ass & kick ass at he does.
Personally i Like it when i see Bad F-n ASS , at what a person does.
Like having a Moment !

The buddy i
fly RC gliders, an sail cats at Mohave with, use to be a Bull-rider ; said a 2,000Lb bull rolled over him
& he didn't feel a thing --- with no bad bruises.

Yea - unbelievable to most ; but one of the life-guard's i lived with in Carlsbad Ca,
use to be # 6 in the world at full contact karate. He talked about how a guy could
alter his state of mind , to make himself so aware ; that his presentation for time , seam to
slow down in his reality. Anybody who is Really good at what they do, Yep -- they
are doing what Don said.

So look at the shot of me over King Mt Idaho at 12,000-ft altitude on my rigid a few years ago ;
then look at that shot of you on your motorcycle ; both Bad-Ass !!

Well it was, :( ----- till Ya see what kind of state of mind a guy Needs to survive in the environment
like --OzBungy-- chooses to competes with.
To fly Over a 5200M ( 17,000-ft ) mountain with a Para-glider in the Himalayan-s !!

Yea -- were Both shit : He Wins !!

So do i feel Bad about that ?
OH Hell No ; I'm gonna Drive even Harder, with Everything i got ,
& try & Top him !!! :D

And i Hope you do to, at What Ya do .

The only time a guy should be intimidated , by a someone like Me
is if You ain't using Everything you got (.)

Bille
Attachments
Copy of DSC00186.JPG

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Whats so funny is that Bob for the most part was right. Lost his message in the madness and I'ts pretty clear that he fully intended to, but it was his attitude not his points that make him an ass. Fact remains, you gotta be able to take care of yourself and your shit out there and any assistance from others is a bonus (one many of us provide without a second thought, but its still bonus).

Find it funny that others will comment on his skills, when in the cold light of day, BM is a full on ripper, and most who comment on his skills are not. Fish eye footage is always lame, but he's out strapless in decent waves, easily riding toe side either direction and unhooking consistently. Lets just realize that in his one and only clip remaining, hes on a 2.5m kite in probably 40 knots of wind. All the slag talk about other riders certainly makes him a pompous ass, but he is in the top 10, and most likely higher percent of the riders in his state/region. Hell, simply unhooking or riding strapless in waves puts you in the upper crust in most non kite infested locals! Doing both simultaneously while showing some ambidextrous abilities in waves is rare indeed. To do it in cold 40 knot conditions is again nothing to sneer at. For someone who, cant ride toe side, or strapless, or unhook, or ride in decent surf to even comment is borderline ignorant.

To then have to post mortem convince yourselves and everyone else that you have big dicks too is laughable.

Have a bong hit for me Bob. Would love to get a decent day on the water and a few laughs with you.
Last edited by Starsky on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NYKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Wave
Gear: .

Postby NYKiter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Wow...that was poetry for poor Bob...

Tiago1973
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Portugal
Style: Freeriding
Been thanked: 0

Postby Tiago1973 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:04 pm

ambidextrous abilities is rare as most people actually go back-side?

and a few ones actually make it look good, something that Bob is not able to...

but yeah. agree that the lad had some very valid points in betweeen all the trollling

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 pm

For sure a troll, and for sure in the end that attitude was pretty over the top, but the internet sleuthing crew are just as contemptible.

The clip they turned up was widely panned by the masses who already hated him, but it just goes to show they are truly the untrained eye.

First time I watched it, I knew without a doubt the dude can rip, which does in fact validate a portion of his opinions.

If he truly sucked, he'd be 100% kook. As is, he's just an a$$hole. To tell the truth, this forum a could use a couple maybe slightly less over the top a$$holes to keep some of the idiocy in check! His best point was that this forum is not what it used to be. Apart from the sharing of info in the Hydrofoiling section.... along with that sections own soap opera drama, this forum is in serious risk of airstyling itself into irrelevance.

Return to “Kitesurfing”