Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Turks and Caicos: July Wind Stats - Question...

Forum for kitesurfers
Stinky
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Turks and Caicos: July Wind Stats - Question...

Postby Stinky » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 am

Hey all, I'm getting ready to book a (non-kiting-wife-friendly) week in July and am thinking about Turks and Caicos. I was last there in a December week and got to ride everyday, though it was on a 14m. My understanding was that July was actually the best month but now I'm hearing some conflicting opinions. I'm reasonably good at reading historical wind stats and this looks pretty good for riding but if you know, can you confirm? Is July a good bet for T&C?

flyingdutchman1978
Rare Poster
Local Beach: St. Catharines
Gear: 2010 9M Waroo
2010 13.5M Kahoona V2
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Turks and Caicos: July Wind Stats - Question...

Postby flyingdutchman1978 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 pm

I was there in July 2012 and had wind everyday. I rode my 12m or 9m. Was solid wind for the week.

I'm looking at booking this july just not sure yet, where to stay. Any suggestions?
I tried northwest point resort last time but the drive from the resort to the beaches is a bit of a pain. :)

Return to “Kitesurfing”