Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Brands that have a presence on this forum

Forum for kitesurfers
ORSales
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brands that have a presence on this forum

Postby ORSales » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey, hey, hey - John Z from Ocean Rodeo here. Partner in the business and long time contributor...

Always happy to answer questions on this forum and I do make an effort to monitor the threads but occasionally fall behind. When I'm here I really enjoy the opportunity to engage directly with customers, especially with regards to innovations we are working on or have just released.

Cheers! JZ

markchatwin
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby markchatwin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:37 am

Hey John - Sorry I didn't mention you guys. I met you out in the parking lot on the Saturday morning before your Kitty Hawk demo week. I was loading up my car for the drive home. We talked about the "Storm" kite I'm thinking about getting and my love of the Soul drysuit and Mako King. Everytime I've called you guys for help or advice your crew has helped out :thumb:

Rainer Kauper
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Mallorca Beaches
Style: Riding nice waves & Hydrofoil
Gear: Maverick Kites
Pintxo Bar
Brand Affiliation: Kauper XT

Postby Rainer Kauper » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

Hi,

for me it is always a pleasure to help or to give some more info about our Spleene products or our brand. I am already registered since 2005, some 3 years later after I have invented the Door shape and I have met Toby many times personally, but it is really hard to read all the forums, facebook, E-Mails etc. So please do not be angry with me if it sometimes could take a while to get a response from me, since we are very often out of office to test new gear. I will do my best to support you as best as I can.

If you have question you can also send an E-Mail: contact@spleene-kiteboarding.com

Thanks

Ciao

Rainer Kauper
-------------------
www.spleene-kiteboarding.com

yoav_at_blade
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: San Diego, CA
Israel
Favorite Beaches: Langabaan, Safety Bay, Julien, Kinneret, Ras Abu Lagon
Style: freeride
Gear: Blade Trigger, Prime and Fat Lady
Brand Affiliation: Blade Kiteboarding

Postby yoav_at_blade » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Heyo!

Although it's hard to estimate the number of kiteboarders actively engaging and/or "reading-up" on Kiteforum.com, this platform is critical for us to see what the needs are of the kiteboarding community. We believe that the people who are engaging in kiteforum.com are the "early adaptors" in the sport and are therefore the ones whose feedback is super important to measure the success (or failure) of Blade Kiteboarding.

Although I'm personally not on here as much as I'd like to be, many of the people affiliated closely with Blade are active users and participate regularly in this forum.

Thank you for taking part in defining this sport and pushing us to bringing you the best products available.

Hope everyone had a great week!
Yoav

ORSales
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ORSales » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:54 pm

markchatwin wrote:Hey John - Sorry I didn't mention you guys. I met you out in the parking lot on the Saturday morning before your Kitty Hawk demo week. I was loading up my car for the drive home. We talked about the "Storm" kite I'm thinking about getting and my love of the Soul drysuit and Mako King. Everytime I've called you guys for help or advice your crew has helped out :thumb:
Thanks Mark! Was great meeting you too.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1997
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:37 am

That's great to see all of you guys on the KITEFORUM representing the company you work for in order to help customers out.
Now let's see more kite companie owners get on the KITEFORUM and help their customers the way it should be, by doing all the R&D on the products, respond to (90 to 200) emails a day, deal with different factories, work on the orders, and some times deal with warranty issues, help people on the forums and not just this one, work on videos and photo shoots, and the list goes on..... Plus get time to kite and spend time with the wife and kids. Now that's a hard job. I might have to hire five Dimitri M.
:thumb:
Last edited by Dimitri M on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Longwave
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2007
Local Beach: PnP
Favorite Beaches: Les Landes...
Style: surf
Gear: RRD Religion 7m Switch Method V2 9m and 11m
RRD Obsession 9m and 12m Blade Trigger 10m
RRD Addiction 14m etc... and kitesurfboards (F-One fish 5'2", Underground 5'8", surfboards and a North nugget)
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Longwave » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello RRD!!!! Anybody there????

Return to “Kitesurfing”