Paracas / Mancora in November

Forum for kitesurfers
ral
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Paracas / Mancora in November

Postby ral » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Thinking of planning a kite trip to Paracas and/or Mancora in November, possibly December.
It seems like the south (Paracas) may have more reliable wind that time of year? Will there be much difference in the wind between Paracas and Mancora that time of year?

And would we need wetsuits in both locations that time of year?

In terms of hiring a car (not a 4x4) and driving between Mancora and Paracas is this possible? It looks like there are several spots between the two places. We will have around 2-3 weeks to explore.

maigueri
Rare Poster
Been thanked: 0

Re: Paracas / Mancora in November

Postby maigueri » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi!

Both places are ok, paracas could be more gusty and you need a wetsuit for sure.

mancora is more like cumbuco small village with perfect winds and a great surf point. From my point of view mancora is better and cheaper than paracas.

If you go to mancora and you want to buy a cabrinha kite you can get a free week in one of the best hotels from there, see the offer in the first link

www.flymancora.com

www.suitesdelmarmancora.com

I hope you enjoy magical peru.

All the best and goos winds!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”