Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Forum for kitesurfers
manicskier
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Port Melbourne, Altona
Style: kook
Gear: 14m Liquid Force Havoc 09
9m Best Waroo 07
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Are the Euros ruining kiting? Answer is yes.

Postby manicskier » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:05 am

Jbrook wrote:Tough guy Kas hahaha will never come there too many kooks like you Brah bitch haha.

Captain Argh learn to read not the actual writing or lack of grammar but for content, too long for you, must be used to doing things fast guess we would have to ask your boyfriend right, go walk the plank wank.

Bunch of kooks on this forum just like I thought next a..hole step up.
And quote some of ur rankings so you can't delete it.

manicskier
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Port Melbourne, Altona
Style: kook
Gear: 14m Liquid Force Havoc 09
9m Best Waroo 07

Postby manicskier » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:09 am

Jbrook wrote:Nice post Kentucky you are right about most. Old and Broken you are barely worth responding to but I am close to you in Austin was born and raised in Houston. Not worried about how you see my manners. The kiting you guys do in Austin sounds really lame just like most of your posts. No bar pressure must be getting you down. :baby: :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sad keyboard warrior

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:47 am

He can leave it I don't mind. As usual just personal attacks no substance. I did not want to be famous but it is fine if you leave it Toby so all the trolls who kite twice a year can chime in, chime in a…holes.

How do ya like that Supa?

alamos_kiter
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: yes, I use gear.

Postby alamos_kiter » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Jbrook wrote:He can leave it I don't mind.
Well he'll leave it if you mind or not - this is about HIM minding, not you.
Jbrook wrote:As usual just personal attacks...
After insulting everybody and everything (except penguins) in one single thread, you're whining that you're attacked. Think about it - people merely throw the mud back at you.
Jbrook wrote: I did not want to be famous...
You do. You are not, but you sooooooo would like to be.
Jbrook wrote:...so all the trolls who kite twice a year can chime in, chime in a…holes.
Now you're giving personal permissions to post on kiteforum. Interesting perception of your inflated self. Do you allow the sun to shine?

JGTR
Very Frequent Poster

Postby JGTR » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Look guys, JBrook really doesn't care what you say, it doesn't bother him.

If he was that bothered then he would be constantly checking this thread, replying to every post straight away, sending people private messages and constantly saying "I don't care about what you all say" and calling everyone kooks.

Oh hang on a minute......

Babel
Medium Poster

Re: Are the Euros ruing kiting? Answer is yes.

Postby Babel » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Jbrook wrote:Most of the locals that kite make their living off it so they are not going to bite the hand that feeds them. Some teach lessons, other have a surf shop, others fix kites and boards. There is very little opportunity there to make money so they are more worried about putting food on their tables for their families than brawling with someone new everyday see my point?
Right, so the locals make their living from stupid euro kite surfers, and you want to keep them away?

Maybe the locals should start chasing you off their beaches for trying to take away the food on their table? Especially because they probably know who you are ;)

All in all, its a typical discussion happening all over the world. Little example from Europe: The Germans want their Ski resorts for themselves and the Dutch their beaches. Will never happen so next time you see them missbehaving just go by this one:

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm

No desire to be friends with you Oldnbroken you are a Barn. Know a bunch of good guys in Padre and Corpus.

To the rest yes I check this post for someone posting something some substance bt almost always is a Troll. You always take the bait JGTR and others and cannot stick to the topic with your petty personal attacks. Whats your real name, where do you kite, come on cowards you know my name and my story who are you? Not all visitors (mostly Euros who visit here) are kooks many have come for years and ride great, problem is new visitors and the lack of signage and communication. Take a minute to learn rules. Yes all the boys know who Iam I am, I earned my spot to sit with them thru respect and other things most of you Trolls would not understand, just stay in your Glee club. I am good friends with the locals and I never wanted to take food off anyones plate.

JGTR
Very Frequent Poster

Postby JGTR » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 pm

JBrook.....I am troll, it's what I do.

And as I said in reply to your PM, I only troll dickheads

JGTR
Very Frequent Poster

Postby JGTR » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:22 pm

If your not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

Issues at beaches are regularly sorted out by improving communication and working together. Not by being a dickhead on a forum talking to imaginary people who really do not care.

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Paracuru in my opinion is one of the best kite spots in the world. Low tide has great waves on the reef and flat in front of the barraca. High tide yields good waves in front and fun waves on reef. Way less crowded than Tarifa and Cabarete. WInd is side shore so gives a good tack. If you go and visit remember to look before you jibe, try to give priority to wave riders and check to see how they see priority might be different than yo different than your home spot.ur home spot.
Attachments
141543AA.jpg
Manuel freestyle playboy.
00000007.jpg
Fabilio top dawg local hero.

Return to “Kitesurfing”