Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Surfpm.com

Forum for kitesurfers
andrewjohn
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0

Surfpm.com

Postby andrewjohn » Fri May 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Anyone in the EU bought gear from SURFPM.com?

They have some good deals but always a little weary about buying from overseas, so was hoping for some feed back.

ivan-d
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: Surfpm.com

Postby ivan-d » Fri May 15, 2015 9:49 pm

They're legit. I've bought stuff from them in person from their store in Burgas, Bulgaria, a couple of times at the yearly expos they organize here in Bulgaria, and once via a phone order that required local shipping. 100% satisfied so far. Don't have any experience with foreign orders with them since I haven't had the need yet, nor do I know how they handle warranty needs. Why not e-mail them with your questions?

This is their physical store: https://www.google.com/maps/@42.495506, ... 1?hl=en-US

Ludmil
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Ludmil » Sun May 17, 2015 11:45 pm

The guys from Surfpm/ the website of Surf shop Burgas/ are reliable and fully loaded with tons of windsurf,kite and apparel on stock. You'd be pleasantly surprised by their offers and customer service.
I am their loyal customer for more than 10 years ...
I guess this is the old address of their web designer, as they are located in Burgas not Varna.

L.

roastkiter
Rare Poster
Gear: 2013 RRD Obsession & Vision

Postby roastkiter » Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 pm

I bought a kite and received it from them just last week. They were really good.

Thought I might take advantage of the exchange rate to get a new kite. I'm outside their normal shipping area, so I sent them an email and they were very quick to respond. The day after I placed my order they sent me a tracking number and I got the kite a week later. Now all I need is a steady 20 knots to test it...

andrewjohn
Medium Poster

Postby andrewjohn » Fri May 22, 2015 4:47 pm

So, I emailed them with a couple of questions, and got a good next day reply, so decided I'd give it a go after the positive comments above.
Paid for the items on Tuesday, money was processed on Wednesday, and so far no confirmation of order or any correspondence from them what so ever. :angryfire:
I emailed yesterday asking for confirmation, but still no reply.
The original email said shipping would take a week, so I guess they've got till this time next week to come up with the goods.

andrewjohn
Medium Poster

Postby andrewjohn » Thu May 28, 2015 9:34 am

Got a reply from them the other day with tracking info. Looks like I should have the gear today :thumb:

andrewjohn
Medium Poster

Postby andrewjohn » Thu May 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Kite arrived safe and sound today. However, it was minus the so called free pump I was promised.
I bought kite complete with bar and lines, why would I not want a pump. :roll: Good job I already have a couple.

I would however, use them again, as the price was unbelievable, especially for the bar and lines which would have cost me £200 more in the UK.

lubomm
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Hood river oregon
Favorite Beaches: US west coast
Style: Freeride
Gear: Slingshot
Brand Affiliation: Slingshot

Postby lubomm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:42 am

I am from Bulgaria and have ordered stuff from them and delivery to a different Bulgarian city is solid withing 1-2 days. Inside Bulgaria I paid at the shipping company office upon delivery, so there was no risk for me really. I am not aware if they are fast with delivery to another country in Europe. I personally have met the owner and he is very professional, he has great reputation in the Bulgarian surf community. The shop is well stocked and I think they have also a warehouse with more stuff.

andrewjohn
Medium Poster

Postby andrewjohn » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Been a year now since I got the kite, and even though it's a 17m its been used lots, just as much as my 13.
I would use them again, but the weak pound doesn't make it worth it at the moment I'm afraid.

Return to “Kitesurfing”