Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Tampa Bay area
Brand Affiliation: School owner,Kiteboarding Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Kiteboarding Association
Freak Dog Kites
Has thanked: 0

Re: WTF? What's going on at Core?

Postby KiteboardingTampaBay » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:00 pm

99% ain't bad for 10+ years of dealing with clowns like you, tough guy, and In happy to address my "business practices" anytime. You dont care about facts or how a kite school actually works, you just want to be an anonymous troublemaker every chance you get.
I hope Toby bans you, kook. :bye:

PinkNorthPride
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Calshot
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne, Mauritius
Silver Sands Barbados
Nyali Kenya
Dougs the Gorge
Style: Lawn Mowing
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: North, Maybe Core next...

Postby PinkNorthPride » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Westozzy wrote:
Sage advice? Sounds like me you just have a serious axe to grind regarding North. I'm not so sure the fifth versus fourth was truly
Front and centre in your argument. Your performance comparison is flawed and incorrect. be honest one is not better than another but some kites work with five lines versus four simple. Safety, pros and cons on either side. But all this is irrelevant as your main target to demonish was North on a core thread. Bad form. But yes of course your opinion is allowed and so you have mine as well. Maybe the truth lies somewhere in the grey area hey.
No particular axe to grind with North, more the idiots who gave my niece the five line poc that caused me such a worrying night. If I have any 'axes' they are anti Olympic gravy train and those that would use kiting to prop up sailing within the Olympics, I can get quite wound up about that.

We'll beg to differ over what our opinions regarding 'performance' and five lines are, my last use of which was a 17.5 or 20.5 can't quite remember which, Slingshot Machine, (I resisted 5 line Fuels.) Nowadays modern SLE's do that job a lot better and there are some including me once upon a time, that would cite foils as doing light wind even better still, although I'd qualify that these days in that supported leading edges 'hunt' shifts and are more resistant to down sheer than foils so steady wind would be a foil qualification, this with the exception of the Slingshot Stealth, probably the worse kitesurf specific foil ever built.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Westozzy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Fair enough man. At least you have have some good background to take a argument position. Unlike my local forum which is comprised of 99 percent of uneducated (kite wise) kooks.

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:36 am

Whatever, you brandished your axe when you came up with your user name.

Do-it
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: North and Ocean Rodeo

Postby Do-it » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:40 am

KiteboardingTampaBay wrote:99% ain't bad for 10+ years of dealing with clowns like you, tough guy, and In happy to address my "business practices" anytime. You dont care about facts or how a kite school actually works, you just want to be an anonymous troublemaker every chance you get.
I hope Toby bans you, kook. :bye:

Just defending a friend that who can no longer defend himself.....so, keep the bullshit up and so will I. As far as being anonymous, I have told you repeatedly where I can be found. Quit being a bitch, and come have a good time with us on the east coast. All trespasses will be forgiven.
We really like to kite, and we have to do so in light winds.

robertovillate
Very Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby robertovillate » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:00 am

flipper231 wrote:@Corbett sorry bro I missed your question. Keep the deflator in and remove it before final folding. Put your finger in the hole to keep the flap open to bleed all the air out. If you keep the deflator, the flap might remain open, in cold weather it will happen for sure. In hot weather, not sure how much of an issue it is.
I've used the kites in extreme cold for snowkiting....-20F (-29C) As flipper says, take the stick out after deflating and there is no problem. if its a little stiff from the cold you can blow a few breaths of air in to soften it up. No big deal.

Carlos_C
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Southend, Lancing, Hunstanton, sea Palling
Gear: Fuels, Speed 4, Sonic 2

Postby Carlos_C » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Mr Fuller .......PinkNorthPride - not bad for a multi

Return to “Kitesurfing”