Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Surf Expo 2015 Videos from The Kiteboarder

Forum for kitesurfers
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: Surf Expo 2015 Videos from The Kiteboarder

Postby Laughingman » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:03 pm

matth wrote:
Laughingman wrote:
matth wrote:Man you guys can be f@@king brutal. Dynabar is a fantastic product , built like a tank, well engineered, and reasonably priced.
Brutal? They are the ones kicking up the dust. I didn't say anything negative about their product.
I prefer ENGINE's and I fail to see how anyone could claim intellectual rights on a piece of rope.
I hear you on the rope thing. I just think the dynabar is a great product, and this industry could use more products built as solid as theirs.

I do find Rides claim to be the first Kite harness a little comical :lol:
first "ridged shell" kite harness.... that is what makes them unique, they do not flex so instead of folding in on the sides and pinching the back they spread the pull across the back.

If you are about great products... you should definitely take a look at ENGINE, Coleman is an innovator. Young guy with big ideas but he makes them happen!

RolandM
Rare Poster
Gear: 10m Bandit5, 12m Slingshot Rally
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby RolandM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm wondering why Core does not participate on these Surf Expos? I've never read any bad opinion about the brand(except their marketing) which tells me that their products are put together pretty good. Unfortunately I've not had the chance to test neither Core kites nor the boards so far. Quite a big brand. ..and still not participating on the biggest surf expo. Why is that?

RolandM
Rare Poster
Gear: 10m Bandit5, 12m Slingshot Rally
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby RolandM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:15 pm

The other missing (huge) brand is Ozone

PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: LEI's & Surfboards

Postby PullStrings » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 pm

mdksniper wrote:
Do-it wrote:What is the pricing on these magical harnesses?
$250 for the harness... $60 for the spreader bar.
I believe Do-it deserves an automatic 20% discount for being banned and returning to KF.

Return to “Kitesurfing”