Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

How many sessions does this kite have

Forum for kitesurfers
Mossy 757
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Style: Kitefoil
Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Ozone R1V2 15m

Re: How many sessions does this kite have

Postby Mossy 757 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:36 pm

I wouldn't refund your money either based on just a picture of a bridle pig tail. What did you send them? Do you have better pictures?

I'm sure the kite was used more than advertised, but what does it actually look like? How much did you pay? How much do you think you should have paid?

Eurus
Frequent Poster

Postby Eurus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Mossy 757 wrote:I wouldn't refund your money either based on just a picture of a bridle pig tail. What did you send them? Do you have better pictures?

I'm sure the kite was used more than advertised, but what does it actually look like? How much did you pay? How much do you think you should have paid?
Exactly what I was thinking. The OP should post a picture of the kite up close so we can see the overall condition of the kite.

winduser
Medium Poster
Gear: 2014
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby winduser » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:54 pm

I was looking for a slightly used kite approximately 10 times not for a 100 sessions kite . I was not in the market of a kite with a lot of sessions on it. I just want to return it to the seller. He gets is kite back and I get my money back .
I will call Ebay again and see and let you know.

alamos_kiter
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: yes, I use gear.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby alamos_kiter » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Pictures of the kite? You are complaining about pig tails here, not about the kite.

Return to “Kitesurfing”