Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm
- Local Beach: gilgo, ny
- Brand Affiliation: None
Gonna be in Guadeloupe for the 1st time in February. What are the best spot/places to stay with family with young kids and also kite waves?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:55 pm
- Local Beach: Lake Neusiedl / Podersdorf am See
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Sonic FR 18.0 / 11.0
Speed4 Lotus 12.0 / 8.0
Boost 15.0 / 7.0
- Brand Affiliation: Flysurfer Kiteboarding
last February I spent 2 weeks on Gwada and the best wave spot is Moule.
If you want to see some footage, click on the first 4 videos -> https://vimeo.com/search?q=flysurfer+boost
You can ride in onshore and offshore winds.
Another great spot, but tricky to launch your kite is here https://email@example.com, ... 108,18.88z
If you want to spend your vacation in a hotel -> http://www.clubmed.co.uk/cm/resort-la-c ... A|N/A|CARC
https://firstname.lastname@example.org, ... 515,16.96z
Mainspot https://email@example.com, ... 4119,18.5z
Hydrofoil spot https://firstname.lastname@example.org, ... 546,16.92z
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:39 am
- Gear: LF prod. and samples
- Brand Affiliation: Involved with R&D for LF
Video from my "own" spot in St-Francois (Crystal Beach) during my stay in February..
nice islands, tons of spots!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], unclebill and 15 guests