Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Forum for kitesurfers
knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1509
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 am
Kiting since: 2007
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby knotwindy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:25 am

Up down chrash bleed

Pogo stitches ? :lol:

User avatar
Eurus
Frequent Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 am
Kiting since: 0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Eurus » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:23 am

Wait for it....


FOIL FAIRIES...


...mic drop....

And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!

User avatar
Starsky
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 4374
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Ontario
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Starsky » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:43 am

Ouch!

Thats gonna stick.

That guy... he's like a Jazz man. There aren't that many and you can never really understand why he likes it so much!
Last edited by Starsky on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
splatnikGanglion
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:03 am
Kiting since: 2004
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: austin, TX
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby splatnikGanglion » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 am

Eurus wrote:Wait for it....


FOIL FAIRIES...


...mic drop....

And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!
Simmer down now. One derog at a time!
Last edited by splatnikGanglion on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Bille » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:49 am

Eurus wrote: ...

And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!
Mohave and East Lake Mead, usually go 2.5 foot chop ; so
how big does the wave need to be , if i don't wanna be an annoying f***-head
with a surfboard ? :(

Bille

User avatar
Eurus
Frequent Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 am
Kiting since: 0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Eurus » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 am

Bille wrote:
Eurus wrote: ...

And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!
Mohave and East Lake Mead, usually go 2.5 foot chop ; so
how big does the wave need to be , if i don't wanna be an annoying f***-head
with a surfboard ? :(

Bille
I hear you Billie...that's why I was very specific in my post and said "butter flat" water.

User avatar
Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 3400
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Bille » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:55 am

Eurus wrote: ...

... and said "butter flat" water.
Had me worried !! :thumb:
This Beer is for You , sir !! :D

Bille

windmaker
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 am
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: .
Style: Strapless surf and foil
Gear: F-One & Aeros kites/ HB surf/ Taaroa foil/ Manera
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby windmaker » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:26 am

Eurus wrote:Wait for it....


FOIL FAIRIES...


...mic drop....

And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!
Less annoying than those using TT in waves... Get real, surfers would rather ride waves and freestylers would rather ride flat but that just not the way it always is. Very few persons that ride surfboards also ride TT and vice versa.

PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: LEI's & Surfboards
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby PullStrings » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:52 pm

Eurus wrote: And while we are at it...what's a good derogatory name for the dick heads who use a surf board on butter flat water carving up the place acting like they are surfing Jaws or Mavericks? Those fuckers annoy me more that the foil fairies. And I'm not hatin' on surf boards. I use a surf board too....in the WAVES!!!
Nothing beats BUTTER FLAT providing that there's also some 15 sec. period 8 footers :D

Image

User avatar
Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 6306
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: I need advice for this problem I've got...it's personal

Postby Kamikuza » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:47 am

windmaker wrote:Less annoying than those using TT in waves... Get real, surfers would rather ride waves and freestylers would rather ride flat but that just not the way it always is. Very few persons that ride surfboards also ride TT and vice versa.
You're not Australian are you? Constant complaint from the surf nazis on Seabreeze...

I do ok with a TT in surf; so long as I'm powered. Certainly better than me trying to surf. Of course, there arent any real surfers to upset with my noodling around....


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], evan, Google [Bot], grigorib, juergen_90, MSN [Bot], mutexx and 9 guests

cron