Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kitesurfing Denmark - August

Forum for kitesurfers
bkultursay
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Local Beach: Pirlanta Beach-Alacati-Gokova (Turkey)
Style: Free-Wave
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kitesurfing Denmark - August

Postby bkultursay » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:32 am

Hi I'm a new member from Turkey, I'll be staying in Aarhus during august. I'm available on weekends and and looking for a spot not far from Aarhus. I've heard of Klitmoller and Hvide Sande but I don't bring my equipment with me, so i need a spot with rental options. I'd like to get some information from locals. What is the most suitable spot for me?

Thanks in advance
Barkin

Peter_Frank
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0

Re: Kitesurfing Denmark - August

Postby Peter_Frank » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 am

bkultursay wrote:Hi I'm a new member from Turkey, I'll be staying in Aarhus during august. I'm available on weekends and and looking for a spot not far from Aarhus. I've heard of Klitmoller and Hvide Sande but I don't bring my equipment with me, so i need a spot with rental options. I'd like to get some information from locals. What is the most suitable spot for me?

Thanks in advance
Barkin
I live here, but I have never heard about anyone renting kite gear ?

You could try to call or write Westwind Syd or Nord or Bork (Hvide Sande and Fjord) and ask - windsurf gear yes, but don't know if they have started renting kites ?
Web: syd.westwind.dk or replace with nord or bork for the two others.

Klitmøller is mostly well sized waves, but Hvide Sande on the inside in the "Fjord" is flat and can be used in all wind directions, and waves on the outside.

A two hour drive each way, from Århus to both spots so would not call it "close", even though for some it might be...

Hope you succeed :thumb:

8) Peter

peterbjarke
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitesurfing Denmark - August

Postby peterbjarke » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:26 pm

I know that it is possible to rent at westwind Bork: http://bork.westwind.dk. It is a flat water spot but Hvide Sande (waves) is close.

Cheers,

Peter

Return to “Kitesurfing”