Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Naish Warranty - Blade Problem on Pivot 2015

Forum for kitesurfers
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: Naish Warranty - Blade Problem on Pivot 2015

Postby Laughingman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:57 pm

knotwindy wrote:Not blade, Substitute the word bladder, makes more sense
I think it is actually substitute the word Kite for Blade.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tautologies » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 pm

OP, when someone gives you feedback on a post do not try to discredit them by saying they are retailers...because you might jut as well be someone who sells for a competitor..or something like that. All that stuff is nonsense so just leave it be.

I have been trying to figure out what you are writing, and what I do not understand is how you find a bulge on a bladder. The only way I know a bulge could happen is if it is allowed to be pumped up without the leading edge restrictions. Ie there is a twist on the bladder or it is pumped up outside the kite. If there is a twist on the bladder you would see it easily. If there are small holes in the bladder the most probably explanation is some alien material in the strut or LE. Is it the same place every time? Or different places?
I've heard of ants / bugs making holes in bladders and I have hears of cats making holes in bladders....do you think something like that could have happened?

Durao
Medium Poster
Style: freestyle
Gear: Fuel x torch

Postby Durao » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:21 am

knotwindy wrote:Not blade, Substitute the word bladder, makes more sense
Thank you mate... bladder :thumb:

Durao
Medium Poster
Style: freestyle
Gear: Fuel x torch

Postby Durao » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:28 am

tautologies wrote:OP, when someone gives you feedback on a post do not try to discredit them by saying they are retailers...because you might jut as well be someone who sells for a competitor..or something like that. All that stuff is nonsense so just leave it be.

I have been trying to figure out what you are writing, and what I do not understand is how you find a bulge on a bladder. The only way I know a bulge could happen is if it is allowed to be pumped up without the leading edge restrictions. Ie there is a twist on the bladder or it is pumped up outside the kite. If there is a twist on the bladder you would see it easily. If there are small holes in the bladder the most probably explanation is some alien material in the strut or LE. Is it the same place every time? Or different places?
I've heard of ants / bugs making holes in bladders and I have hears of cats making holes in bladders....do you think something like that could have happened?

KVL
Rare Poster

Postby KVL » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:39 am

Durao wrote: ... I have already contact them, if read all the text you will find it... and this is a KITE FORUM, if you want to restrict what other have to say, you might create your own Forum..

you might be a Naish seller... If you do not have experience to add, you may better to stay quiet, otherwise look like you a Naish owner..
No, I am not a "Naish seller". I buy the gear I like to use. Its much easier this way. Freedom of choice.

But I am just tired. Plain tired. Tired of the complaints and people trying to hurt other brands, or making so much noise that they hopefully will get a new kite to be quiet.. How our system is built up today. If you cant argue and debate, you can always scream and threaten.

I hope you find the answers you wanna hear, and dont meet too much resistance on your way. Happy surfing.

TheRussian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hayling Island
Favorite Beaches: One eye, Sidi Kaouki, Big Bay, Gwithian & Hayling
Style: Powered
Gear: Reedins & Surfboards (Cabrinha's & Naish), Nomad/TAD Mutants, Flash 4'10 & Naish Pro 4'10, & Moses Hydrofoil

Postby TheRussian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:51 am

I also know a few people with bladder problems - it could be an age related condition if it leaks or a bit pops out every now and again?

flyingfishza
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Global mostly caribbean and south africa
Favorite Beaches: gonubie reef
Style: Wave
Gear: pivot
Brand Affiliation: Kitesurf hooks-https://www.facebook.com/StraplessTraction/
Vertical traction for mortals

Postby flyingfishza » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57 am

This seems like a situation where a picture will not only tell a thousand words but break trough some language barriers?

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:35 am

flyingfishza wrote:This seems like a situation where a picture will not only tell a thousand words but break trough some language barriers?
lol. so a 1001 and words?

Return to “Kitesurfing”