Gear: Flysurfer, HQ, LF, Nobile, North, Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Apple Watch Series 2...

Postby joriws » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:13 am

ldmelo wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:29 pm
joriws wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:19 am
Yes, the Jesse-video is what we Android Wear-users have had for a long time. And indeed it is displaying IMU-device reading over bluetooth realtime. I use it too with very cheap Sony Smartwatch-clock like Jesse does.
Did they mention to which smartwatch? I will probably buy a smartwatch in the next months and that would make a big difference ...
Sony Smartwatch-3 is what is on the Jesse-video and I've it as well. It still is the "newest" version of Sony's line. Old but good enough for the purpose and very cheap today.

LindaValdez
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Hainan Island
Favorite Beaches: Hainan Island
Style: Mountain bike
Gear: Holbox
Brand Affiliation: NO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby LindaValdez » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 am

The software is very good, I am very happy to have such software to view some of the tides, but I think I will never wear the Apple Watch in the ocean. I already have an Apple Watch Sport watch band but I am not sure if an Apple watch can be worn while surfing at the beach. Is there any way I can protect my Apple watch from water intrusion?

Leon van Bergen
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee
Style: Freeride
Gear: Duotone Rebels 6M, 8m & 11m, 17m Roca, on my Lieuwe Shotgun
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Leon van Bergen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:11 am

LindaValdez wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 am
The software is very good, I am very happy to have such software to view some of the tides, but I think I will never wear the Apple Watch in the ocean. I already have an Apple Watch Sport watch band but I am not sure if an Apple watch can be worn while surfing at the beach. Is there any way I can protect my Apple watch from water intrusion?
Hí Linda,

I use my Apple Watch 3 all the time during my sessions without extra protection, not necessary..

Return to “Kitesurfing”