corbett
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Many
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Attaching boots to a board.

Postby corbett » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:51 pm

I'll tell you how Lemonhaze is trolling/acting.

What he's doing is a gay act which are popular in Britain. He adds sexual innuendo into his posts which are difficult to spot and then he complains about everything and that he's being victimized.

Complaining and being huffy is the gay act and sexual innuendo is the drag act. It's on radio and TV often in Britain. Steve Allen on LBC radio does this live 6 days a week.

I believe even "boots" and "fill the hole" are sexual innuendo to him as crazy as that sounds.

This forum needs to do better to spot trolling as it's just too easy.

Iemonhaze32
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Rio de Janeiro
Gear: North Evo 13'

Postby Iemonhaze32 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:13 am

No man, your mind is in the gutter, I have been talking about kiteboarding this whole time. You can twist my words around all you want to make it sound like something sexy, but the fact of the matter is I'm only talking about kiting, because that's what this forum is about. So take your nasty ass thoughts, and your low grade assumptions and find another forum to bring that to the table to. Not in my town.

corbett
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Many

Postby corbett » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 am

You even wrote "North Evo 13' " as your gear. You cannot even type "13" without you thinking of it as penis size.

Admit it, I caught on to your game :D

You are a sock puppet of that guy who claimed to be a black rapper type. I forget your other username.

Iemonhaze32
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Rio de Janeiro
Gear: North Evo 13'

Postby Iemonhaze32 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 am

corbett wrote:You even wrote "North Evo 13' " as your gear. You cannot even type "13" without you thinking of it as penis size.

Admit it, I caught on to your game :D

You are a sock puppet of that guy who claimed to be a black rapper type. I forget your other username.
No man, I never even thought like that until you brought it up. For someone like you who has nothing but penises and sex on his mind all day, it's easy for you to turn a normal conversation into a naughty night time story!

Lokihel
Frequent Poster
Style: Yes
Gear: North, Shinn, Zeeko foil

Postby Lokihel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:47 am

If Iemonhaze32 is not a troll, then I feel very sorry for him.

Change username if you want to ask other questions, you credibility was ruined on a single thread. :lol:

And maybe think carefully about what you're going to ask. If nobody else does it, there's probably a good reason.
Did you not once wonder why hydrofoiling (or even surfing) with bindings on a directional never caught on?
Or why most people don't wear a meat dress when kiting in the ocean?

Return to “Kitesurfing”