Forum for kitesurfers
jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rideengine and which spreader bar

Postby jaystore » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:22 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:No that's the instructions for the complete dynabar pad, NOT THE HOOK. I'm talking about the $50 dollar hook.

You keep standing up for a situation that you have no earthly idea what happened, but in your mind you think that just because dynabar is a big corperation that they are right. And then you come on here with instructions for a completely different product than the one I was talking about and try to tell me I am wrong. You're not fooling anyone with those fake ass instructions.

I'm going to call dynabar right now and demand that they let me buy another pulley and screw, and then after that I am never buying another product from them, EVER AGAIN!!!
We are sorry if the hook you bought came without instructions but we pack all parts inside a 10x15cm bag including one of the instruction flyer. Maybe the reseller forgot to give you the bag but this is not our responsability.
Last edited by jaystore on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby iriejohn » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:27 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:No that's the instructions for the complete dynabar pad, NOT THE HOOK. I'm talking about the $50 dollar hook.

You keep standing up for a situation that you have no earthly idea what happened, but in your mind you think that just because dynabar is a big corperation that they are right. And then you come on here with instructions for a completely different product than the one I was talking about and try to tell me I am wrong. You're not fooling anyone with those fake ass instructions.

I'm going to call dynabar right now and demand that they let me buy another pulley and screw, and then after that I am never buying another product from them, EVER AGAIN!!!
You think those scans are "fake ass instructions"? Don't be silly.

The first scan is of the instructions that came with the complete Dynabar.
The second scan is of the instructions that came with some small accessories.
Last edited by iriejohn on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bushflyr
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: OR Razor 7m
Caution Spitfire 9m, 10m
Firewire Vanguard 5' 4"
Naish Global 5' 10"
Shinn Monk
Been thanked: 0

Postby Bushflyr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:34 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:You're not fooling anyone with those fake ass instructions.
:roll: Dude, you just went full Trump. Never go full Trump.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Aggressive
Gear: Nothing Yet

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 am

iriejohn wrote:You think those scans are "fake ass instructions"? Don't be silly.

The first scan is instructions that came with Dynabar, (something that doesn't relate to anything anyone is talking about on this thread)

So what small accessories are you talking about with the second scan?

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:24 am

Not siding with the company because they're a big corporation (LOL) but...well, to be perfectly frank, you're an idiot if you don't Loctite bolts you depend on.

Demanding new parts and threatening to bad mouth Jay because you don't possess the common sense to put a couple drops of glue on is petulant and childish.

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
iriejohn wrote:You think those scans are "fake ass instructions"? Don't be silly.

The first scan is instructions that came with Dynabar, (something that doesn't relate to anything anyone is talking about on this thread)

So what small accessories are you talking about with the second scan?
The "small accessory" is the "Jaybar pivoting dyneema Ieash".

The small accessory came in this bag which I have photographed with the instructions which were also contained in the bag. (These are the second set of instructions posted earlier in this thread).

LetsFlyaKite wrote:No, No you didn't

There was no instructions telling me about loctite on the bar, because I read them. If I would have known to buy extra tools I would have bought the more expensive sliding hook instead. You odviously don't give a rats ass about your customers
LetsFlyaKite wrote:Nah, they didn't tell me or anyone else about it, because it wasn't in the instructions.

It's just like xtasy brought up, it's made to break. Or else they would have warned about it in the instructions. I will be writing multiple reviews about dynabar everywhere I can and talking to everyone around my kiting area about their brand too. I probably won't make them go bankrupt, but I will put a dent in their pocket.
iriejohn wrote:Would you please be kind enough to scan or photograph your instructions and post them in this thread? Thanks.
So where is the scan or photograph of your instructions which contained "no instructions telling me about loctite on the bar, because I read them."?

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 am

Kamikuza wrote:Not siding with the company because they're a big corporation (LOL) but...well, to be perfectly frank, you're an idiot if you don't Loctite bolts you depend on.

Demanding new parts and threatening to bad mouth Jay because you don't possess the common sense to put a couple drops of glue on is petulant and childish.

Not my fault, no one told me to put anything on it, and it wasn't in the instructions. I've never had a problem with anything coming lose in my life, until this. And damn yeah I am going to demand they sell me a pulley and screw, putting my life in danger because no one told me to make a trip to the hardware store is not my fault.

LetsFlyaKite
Very Frequent Poster

Postby LetsFlyaKite » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:06 am

iriejohn wrote:The small accessory came in this bag which I have photographed with the instructions which were also contained in the bag. (These are the second set of instructions posted earlier in this thread).

So where is the scan or photograph of your instructions which contained "no instructions telling me about loctite on the bar, because I read them."?
Ok now hold up one minute. Let me get this straight, to answer my question you post pictures of instructions for 2 completely different items? I don't want to see that. I'm talking about the hook. You're wasting my time with this bull crap that has nothing to do with anything anyone has said in this thread. Which I have no idea why your even taking sides with a company that you don't even know the whole story. This entire time you have tried to make me look bad by posting pictures of fake instructions, and each and every time it blows up right in your face. I have tried to reason with you, to explain this clearly to you, but each and every time you prove to me and everyone reading this that you are a fool that can't back his own story up.

And by the way idiotjohn, I threw those worthless instructions in the trash, were they belong.

Get out of my sight, I am done argueing with you and that other idiot that thinks he has a college education for putting a piece of glue on a screw. You haven't fooled anyone with your pictures, you haven't proved me wrong, but instead you have made yourself look like a total fool.

Have a nice day

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:30 am

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
iriejohn wrote:The small accessory came in this bag which I have photographed with the instructions which were also contained in the bag. (These are the second set of instructions posted earlier in this thread).

Ok now hold up one minute. Let me get this straight, to answer my question you post pictures of instructions for 2 completely different items? I don't want to see that. I'm talking about the hook. You're wasting my time with this bull crap that has nothing to do with anything anyone has said in this thread. Which I have no idea why your even taking sides with a company that you don't even know the whole story. This entire time you have tried to make me look bad by posting pictures of fake instructions, and each and every time it blows up right in your face. I have tried to reason with you, to explain this clearly to you, but each and every time you prove to me and everyone reading this that you are a fool that can't back his own story up.

And by the way idiotjohn, I threw those worthless instructions in the trash, were they belong.

Get out of my sight, I am done argueing with you and that other idiot that thinks he has a college education for putting a piece of glue on a screw. You haven't fooled anyone with your pictures, you haven't proved me wrong, but instead you have made yourself look like a total fool.

Have a nice day

Bushflyr
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: OR Razor 7m
Caution Spitfire 9m, 10m
Firewire Vanguard 5' 4"
Naish Global 5' 10"
Shinn Monk

Postby Bushflyr » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:09 am

^^ Yeah, pretty much. LFaK, when you're up to your neck in shit it's a good idea to stop digging. Just some friendly advice.

Return to “Kitesurfing”