Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

You love it - SUP and kite shop in Dusseldorf - Do not buy!

Forum for kitesurfers
Barryg101
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Tarifa, Obidos & Brouwersdam
Favorite Beaches: Dahkla
Style: Freestyle , Big Air & Megaloops
Gear: Eleveight FS & Cabrinha FX

Re: You love it - SUP and kite shop in Dusseldorf - Do not buy!

Postby Barryg101 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:43 pm

All my gear arrived withing a few working days. A wetsuit was out of stock but they sent me a newer model for the same price. Every item came with a shipping and they never took longer than a few days to respond not to mention the prices are insanely good value. I just ordered the liquid Force foil and board for 740euro!!

Skywalker7
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Sostó
Favorite Beaches: Ulcinj
Style: Freeride
Gear: I have 14 kites, covering most of the major brands.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby Skywalker7 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Still very bad customer service. Not getting my product since January. They still trying to tell me that my product is on the way. Their money back guarantee is joke. No wonder they are asking for bank transfer so the customer won't be able to run a cashback on his credit card payment. I wish I rather would throw this money into the garbage then paying to them. It would be certainly less stress and time wasted.
These users thanked the author Skywalker7 for the post:
Leon van Bergen (Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

magnusod
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: West coast Sweden
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne, Phan Rang, Kingfisher
Style: Waves
Gear: North Charge, Duotone Fish SLS, Gong Allvator Curve, Naish Slash, Naish Boxer

Postby magnusod » Fri May 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Skywalker7 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:20 pm
Still very bad customer service. Not getting my product since January. They still trying to tell me that my product is on the way. Their money back guarantee is joke. No wonder they are asking for bank transfer so the customer won't be able to run a cashback on his credit card payment. I wish I rather would throw this money into the garbage then paying to them. It would be certainly less stress and time wasted.
Do you have to pay via bank transfer when you order over a certain amount? I have always paid with credit card but I haven't ordered anything over 300 Euro.

Delta99
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Stockholm
Style: Freeride
Gear: Cabrinha

Postby Delta99 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Skywalker7 wrote:
I've been buying tonnes of stuff for many years from them. Never a problem and always upgraded if there was a snagg. Always credit card. However, in times of pandemic things can change. I think you will be fine.

mar menor
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 70kgs
Local Beach: Mar Menor - los narejos ,la llana, Cabo de palos
Favorite Beaches: Calblanque, El Pinet
Gear: Ozone Alpha V2 10m,PLKB Ozone Alpha v1 8m,PLKB Synergy and Swell 8m & 6m
Boards-Groove skate and moses 633 and 679,north fish.ocean rodeo mako,Nobile 666
Brand Affiliation: Ozone ,PLKB,Prolimit

Postby mar menor » Sat May 08, 2021 1:16 pm

Recently bought a LF WOW from them at super price and quick delivery with tracking(CC purchase) Think they have improved a lot.
These users thanked the author mar menor for the post:
deldenk (Sat May 08, 2021 5:59 pm)

omg
Very Frequent Poster

Postby omg » Sat May 08, 2021 1:54 pm

can you still pay with credit card, as at least my bank won't let me use it anymore after I had an issue for getting my money back after I returned an item.

Kerplow
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Weight: 64 Kg
Local Beach: EU
Style: Allrounder
Gear: North Reach 13, 11
North Orbit 10, 8, 6
North Focus 136+boots
North Atmos 133
Duotone Team 134
Duotone Whip 5'2

Postby Kerplow » Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 am

Skywalker7 wrote:
Ordered Kites, boards, wetsuits, harnesses from my local distributor. I placed my order Feb 3, last part (wetsuits, harness and one kite) will (hopefully!) arrive June 21. Everyone is struggling, so I guess we need just chill>

Some info on wake/kite industry during pandemic - https://www.insidewake.com/mainstory050 ... FxrDIapMgw

Leon van Bergen
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
Gear: Duotone Rebel 7,9,11 SLS ‘23 | 14m Juice Dlab | Lieuwe Shotgun

Postby Leon van Bergen » Mon May 10, 2021 8:09 am

Kerplow wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 am
Skywalker7 wrote:
Ordered Kites, boards, wetsuits, harnesses from my local distributor. I placed my order Feb 3, last part (wetsuits, harness and one kite) will (hopefully!) arrive June 21. Everyone is struggling, so I guess we need just chill>

Some info on wake/kite industry during pandemic - https://www.insidewake.com/mainstory050 ... FxrDIapMgw
Yes everyone is struggling now but this shop has been doing that for years, corona or not..
These users thanked the author Leon van Bergen for the post:
rw30 (Tue May 11, 2021 11:35 am)

espana23
Medium Poster
Gear: NA

Postby espana23 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:51 am

I have bought multiple times from them and had a great experience. I even had to exchange things for different sizes and things run very smooth. Not sure why other's had issues them.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Mon May 10, 2021 8:54 am

This thread goes around in circles. For me it is just a matter of basic respect. If you got a bank transfer to a shop you would expect some basic communication in return. Not a great feeling if you are worried about having lost the money or not. That said not all customers are right of course (without singling out anyone specific). I have my own little side business (just a hobby) and I would say something like 1 out of every 100 customers are just "¤#&"&#%# (99 are absolutely great though). So if the volume is high enough you will always get some that are dissatisfied regardless. And if the volume is high enough the retailer, shop whatever will also make some occasional mistakes.

I would say supplying late is kind of fine - as long as you tell your customers honestly what is happening. I just ordered some stuff for the office the other day. About 1 month wait - but after something like 3 days I was told it would be 2. Annoying, but at least they told me.
These users thanked the author Havre for the post:
Leon van Bergen (Mon May 10, 2021 11:10 am)

Return to “Kitesurfing”