Kiting since: 1999
Gear: LEI's & Surfboards

Re: Core Kite safety question

Postby PullStrings » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:33 pm

LetsFlyaKite wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:11 pm
Starsky wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:35 pm
Shut the f*** up you stupid little piss ant.

F- one currently still use a mini 5th.

You are such a stupid little punk ass bitch. You come on here and it doesn't matter what thread it is. You f*** the place up with your ignorance and aggression. I'm super sick of it. Every single post you make is so full of yourself and at the same time so full of shit. Your a complete newb at this game and you do nothing but talk flack. With bulshit responses like: now you'll get glass in your eye as well as a foil. What the f***? How mutherfucking stupid are you? It doesn't matter what safety standard you wanna go looking into, shades are simply not an eye hazard, end of story. How about this thread there cock block? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, but sure as shit you'll come wading back about how bad I'm making myself look and how you are 100% right, and just trying to have a conversation. Well here is your conversation you little 140 pound piece of shit. YOU ARE THE VILLAGE IDIOT! Yeah, you and you alone. Doesn't take very long for someone to come along and take up the mantle. The place has had a run of em, and right now, your the title holder. So say whatever the stupid I love you want, but your a numbskull. We all know it, and sadly that is all that is left to do in this place. Debate shit holes like yourself.

I'm so done with this forum. You and your kind are to blame for even the online devolution of this great sport.

Have a shit day, you stupid little retard.
NOPE! WRONG AGAIN!!

Mini 5th are going to flag out on their wingtip, that's not the relaunch position. If it was in the relaunch position then you would not need to reset your bar. You are still wrong but the only difference is you have also proven how big of a child you are that also calls people names when you can't get your way. And I will not sink to your stupid level and retaliate, nor do I even need to say anything else to you. You have show everyone how big of a piece of trash you are just now, and I want nothing to do with it. You have dug your own grave. :nono:

Have a nice day
HEY LFAK...don't send me anymore PM like you did today...about how you should smoke your own pot...weirdo

Larssov
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Dalarö
Gear: Bandit
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Core Kite safety question

Postby Larssov » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi everyone. thinking of buying a Core kite, but I wanted to know (tried googling this..) how the self rescue works in reality with the "Sensor system":
Ie what do I do after flagging out.
Step 1 I get - secure the leash line. and get to the bar
Step 2 - ?? Can i still take all 4 lines and wind them up in an eight or not? - The reason I am asking is that I am currently using an older Bandit - and i really dont want to have the same issue as that two-line system has

Return to “Kitesurfing”