Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ozone Enduro v2 ? are we there yet?

Forum for kitesurfers
BOEMIX
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sant Pere Pescador (Spain)
Favorite Beaches: Etang de l'Eole, La Franqui (France)
Style: Freeriding
Gear: Kites: ozone: Flusurfer Soul15m, Flusurfer Peak 11m, Flysurfer Peak 8m, Ozone access 6m, Ozone Enduro 7 and 10m, Ozone Edge 13m,
Boards: Naish Bullet 5,4, Liewe Shotgun 138x41, Custom Saul 145x45, Custom Race TTBoard, Custom Rikyshapes foil board with Sabfoil.

For winging: Duotone 5'5 Aluula Unit, Takuma Ride3 5m, Cabrinha Mantis 4m, Slinshot 3'2, and also Custom Rikyshapes winging with Sabfoil as the biard/foil.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Ozone Enduro v2 ? are we there yet?

Postby BOEMIX » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:30 pm

yesterday I have a low wind foiling session with my new 14m enduro, which replaced a 13m edge.

my feeling is that i lost upwind, speed and jumping skill, but at the same time, i can get going much easier and keep going at much slower speed.

turning speed improved, and drifting vastly improved over a 13m edge. Also misstimed jumps are much easier to recover from with the Enduro 14m.

hangtime and low end is about the same. the 14 m enduro is lighter than the 13m edge, but edge makes up with its higher AR.

But overall my feeling is that if you only foil (i also like lightwind twintipping) a 10m enduro will give you all you need in light wind, for me is the best balance power/turning speed wise, and then add a light foil kite for lightest winds.

Return to “Kitesurfing”