La Ventana Mexico
Outer Banks North Carolina
Gear: cabrinha kites and Axis board
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PIQ Upload Session Problems

Postby Jbergevu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 am

I recently bought the PIQ sensor with the obvious goal of seeing how how I was jumping, or not jumping, depending on how you want to look at things. It worked perfectly the first time. I took it out, turned it on, road for a little while, brought it back to the car and it paired right up. I saw the session I just had and was able to save it. Since then I've been out twice more and it acts as if nothing has been saved.

I know the PIQ is working because it shows me my jump heights in real time, which is an awesome feature. For that part alone I still like the PIQ, just wish I could see the full session.

The green PIQ symbol in the upper right of the North App is green and it's clearly synching up between my phone and the sensor. From reading the FAQ's it seems like the session should display under the "Pending" tab where I could review and then save it. But nothing shows up there.

I've contacted PIQ but received no replay (it has been less than 24 hours). Hoping someone out there has seen this issue, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

Jimmy

Stasy_northandpiq
Rare Poster
Gear: North Kiteboarding
Brand Affiliation: North Kiteboarding, PIQ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PIQ Upload Session Problems

Postby Stasy_northandpiq » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Jbergevu wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 am
I recently bought the PIQ sensor with the obvious goal of seeing how how I was jumping, or not jumping, depending on how you want to look at things. It worked perfectly the first time. I took it out, turned it on, road for a little while, brought it back to the car and it paired right up. I saw the session I just had and was able to save it. Since then I've been out twice more and it acts as if nothing has been saved.

I know the PIQ is working because it shows me my jump heights in real time, which is an awesome feature. For that part alone I still like the PIQ, just wish I could see the full session.

The green PIQ symbol in the upper right of the North App is green and it's clearly synching up between my phone and the sensor. From reading the FAQ's it seems like the session should display under the "Pending" tab where I could review and then save it. But nothing shows up there.

I've contacted PIQ but received no replay (it has been less than 24 hours). Hoping someone out there has seen this issue, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

Jimmy
Hello:)
I've checked your issue with the Support Team: they are already in contact with you. Be sure we will provide you with the solution soon. 8)
You can also become a member of PIQ Community on Facebook. All our Team is there and they would provide you with the answer sooner than you expect.:)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/northandpiq/

Return to “Kitesurfing”